Contributor

I don't post very often but I need some help. Count me in among all the others as I don't like this new forum.

Where do I find the recipes from the hosts and vendors?

Thank you.

dd

Contributor

dd ks girl

I don't know if there is another way but if I put "host recipes" in the "search QVC" banner at the top of the page the recipes will pop-up.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Hi dd ks girl, 

You may be able to find some of the recipes that our hosts and guests have shared here in the blog section, but I also wanted to share this as a resource for you if you are looking for QVC recipes! 

QVC Recipes

Brittany 

Esteemed Contributor
@Dd ks girl

Another option is to browse the hosts' blogs. There's a link the Blogs at the bottom left of the forum topics.

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Blogs/bg-p/new_blog_topics

I like to check these once a week. Last summer Pat James Dementri posted a yummy tomato pie recipe on her QVC blog. David Venable and Jill Bauer often post recipes on their blogs too.

Also, if you have a particular host in mind, you could check out his/her Facebook page as they often post recipes there. Tonight I'm going to try Lisa Robertson's famous roasted cauliflower recipe that she posted on her Facebook. You don't have to have a FB account to see their pages because they are public, but you would need an account if you want to post questions or comments.
Contributor

Thank you Suzette, this is exactly what I wanted. Thank you also to Brittany-QVC and wildcat fan.

dd

Valued Contributor

Re: Host & Vendor Recipes

[ Edited ]

@dd ks girl wrote:

I don't post very often but I need some help. Count me in among all the others as I don't like this new forum.

Where do I find the recipes from the hosts and vendors?

Thank you.

dd

Try this, too. If this doesn't work, from the QVC home page, on the Shop by Category, click on Kitchen & Food. Then that page, go way down on the left side, under Community, click on a link that says QVC recipes. It has hosts, vendors, etc. listed. 

http://www.qvc.com/KF_Recipes.content.html