Respected Contributor

Re: Homemade Fluffy Pancakes, throw out the mix and frozen ones.

[ Edited ]

Nightowlz, glad you liked them. 😊 

I wanted pancakes for lunch. So I made them. Using the 1/4 cup yielded 7 pancakes. Yummy. 😊 ❤ 😊 

Respected Contributor

I'm just bumping this recipe again, because it's the third time I've made them.  They are the holy grail of pancakes!  Make just as written!

Honored Contributor

@Ainhisg wrote:

I'm just bumping this recipe again, because it's the third time I've made them.  They are the holy grail of pancakes!  Make just as written!

@Ainhisg

They are really good. You should try the blueberry cream muffins @Barbarainnc posted. Made those & they are yummy.

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Ainhisg wrote:

@Ainhisg

They are really good. You should try the blueberry cream muffins @Barbarainnc posted. Made those & they are yummy.

Going to find that recipe right now!

Trusted Contributor

i made them the other day and they are to die for.  just make them as directed.  you may have to triple the recipe for a large group or one very hungry pancake lover

Esteemed Contributor

Your recipe looks good.....I've used Krusteaz pancake mix for years since it's easy and tasty! I've found that after anything with flour sits for a bit in my pantry, I need to stir it around a little with a long handled wooden or plastic spoon to get fluffier pancakes.

Honored Contributor

I've always used Bisquick - now I use the heart healthy Bisquick. I cup of Bisquick, 2/3 c of skim milk, 1 egg, 1/2 tsp vanilla. Excellant pancakes.

Respected Contributor

So glad y'all ❤❤❤'d the recipe. I just love sharing good recipes.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Barbarainnc, here's a photo of mine!  We're having them again on Sunday!  Smiley Happy

Unknown copy 11.jpg

Respected Contributor

@151949 I also use the heart health Bisquick and it is awesome...I usually add some nuts and grains because I like the IHOP harvest grain and nut pancakes and this was a great substitute. And thanks for the tip on adding vanilla...never thought to add to my pancake recipes..