Respected Contributor

Re: Hollee's Site with a Recipe Swap Collection

Hollee

If you come back to check this I want to say thank you very much for all the hard work you did for this site. I have enjoyed it for years. It is nice to see names of previous posters. I do not think you know how many people that you helped with all the recipes. Take care.

doxie

Valued Contributor

Thanks for  sharing!!!!!!!

Valued Contributor

Tonight I went and copied/pasted all the recipes from the page, since it's not being renewed in August and will no longer be accessible to us....just thought I'd share - HoneyBit started a thread about it, but I thought I'd post it here, also!

Thanks so much, Hollee, for all the time, effort and love you put into your site for all to access and use! Best of luck to you!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DiamondGirly wrote:

Tonight I went and copied/pasted all the recipes from the page, since it's not being renewed in August and will no longer be accessible to us....just thought I'd share - HoneyBit started a thread about it, but I thought I'd post it here, also!

Thanks so much, Hollee, for all the time, effort and love you put into your site for all to access and use! Best of luck to you!

I just copied & pasted all the recipes & saved the 2005 Holiday Goodies pdf & the 2006 Christmas & Holiday Goodies recipes found under links if you did not catch those DiamondGirly. I hope everyone reads the post that says Hollee will not be renewing & the recipes will no longer be available. I'm glad I saw this post today & was able to save all the recipes. I also want to Thank Hollee for taking all the time to set this up & have it available to us all these years. Thanks for letting use know you will not be renewing the site.

Valued Contributor

YES, Nightowlz, I think I copied everything that I was able to copy!

Thank you, though, just in case I hadn't!!

Spoiler
Spoiler
Smiley Frustrated