Trusted Contributor

Hollee's Site with a Recipe Swap Collection

Posters on the Quick Potsticker Soup thread were sharing information about recipes from many former posters which were collected and stored by Hollee.

I just checked, and Hollee's site is still available online at http://bb-recipes.com. It was last updated in 2009. If you click on the word Links toward the right at the top of the page, it will take you to another page with 2005 BB Holiday Goodies at the top of a list of links. Click on it and you will get a downloadable PDF file of the "Holiday Cookbook" which some of the posters at the time put together -- one of the first pages is a list of those who contributed.

Hollee did a wonderful job on the site she put together, and the recipes are easy to look at and copy to your PC. Someone posted the information soon after I first came to Recipe Swap, and I'm happy to help pass the links on again. Whoever posted the information I read said Hollee still pays to keep the web site available -- I wish they'd let us know how to thank her.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hollee's Site with a Recipe Swap Collection

I have her site bookmarked and tho she no longer posts I hope she's well. A lot of work went into that site and for her it was a labor of love.

The last time we "saw" her she had recently adopted Kirby The Furby, her new little furbaby.

Hollee, thanks for everything!

Valued Contributor

HoneyBit,

I had forgotten about Hollee's site. Thank you for re-posting the link. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I just looked at one of the holiday cookbooks. Many old familiar names I remember, of posters no longer here. (and some that are) Nice memories.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for this gem of recipes.

Respected Contributor

I keep this site and use it often, remember a lot of the old time posters, great recipes. Thanks for telling the newer ladies about this.

Regular Contributor

I had totally forgotten about this site. Love walking down memory lane. Thanks for the reminder.
Occasional Contributor

HoneyBit,

Thanks for reposting. I didn't realize the site was still up. I would love to try and organize all the recipes I have collected over the years into a data base like this.{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Thanks Hollee for keeping the site up all these years. Your kindness is truly appreciated.

I'm making Hollee's Garlic Cheddar Chicken for dinner. Can't wait!

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]
I haven't posted here in a very long time but specifically came today to see if there were recent postings about the recipe site. I'm sad to say it will expire in August and I will not be renewing it any longer.

Thanks for remembering me and the nice words
Regular Contributor

Hollee- thanks for creating this amazing treasure trove.

And Honey- thanks forthe headsup- this is a great collaction.

Happy holiday weekend to all, Rose

Honored Contributor

@hollee wrote:
I haven't posted here in a very long time but specifically came today to see if there were recent postings about the recipe site. I'm sad to say it will expire in August and I will not be renewing it any longer.

Thanks for remembering me and the nice words

hollee, what an incredibly lovely surprise!  I have bookmarked your site and will enjoy reading all of your recipes as I know so many on these boards have enjoyed them.  Thanks for the head's up on the site expiration.  I will make sure I save my finds so I don't lose them.

Thank you for all the time and effort you have put into this throughout the years and most of all thank you for letting us know how you are doing.  It is good to know all is well and I hope the same for your furbabies.

Again, what a lovely surprise and I hope you have a great weekend!