Honored Contributor

Re: Hi Friends Long time no see!!!

[ Edited ]

@LilBitMissty, how wonderful to hear from you! You have been missed. I look so forward to hearing more from you and I am very sorry to hear about you having to deal with health issues. 

Honored Contributor

Seeing your name brightened my day.  I loved your recipes and hoped you were OK.  

Honored Contributor

@LilBitMissty 

Glad to have you back!

~ house cat ~
Trusted Contributor

Thank you ALL for your kind words and welcoming me back. LOL wasn't sure if anyone would remember me.

I sure remember you Smiley Happy  I have missed being here

Honored Contributor

@LilBitMissty 

@Britbrit13 

Well how fabulous is this?  My two fave raves back on the Recipe boards!  We are so blessed to have you both back, so, so glad to see both of you my friends! Heart

Respected Contributor

@LilBitMissty wrote:

Just wanted to say hi to anyone who remembers me!  I haven't been on here in ages. So many going on...mostly health issues. But just wanted so stop in and see how much this forum has changed. Britbrit??  I am thinking of you gf. So much to catch up on! Going to scroll and see who is posting what these days! LOL.  Take care my friends. I will start coming in again. I have missed you all.  Blessings to all.

Hi there @LilBitMissty! I am so glad to see you back. I hope you are feeling better now and we will see more of you. You have certainly been missed!!Heart

Honored Contributor

What a wonderful Home & Hearth feeling seeing @LilBitMissty and @Britbrit13 on the boards again.  Welcome home ladies.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@LilBitMissty 

Hi, LBM long time no hear from.

Hope things have been going well for you.

Things have been really slow around here. So many people have left the forums.

Hope I can get this to post this time.

I need to finish cutting up beef, potatoes, carrots for my stew I'm making in the pressure cooker.

Trusted Contributor

@LilBitMissty

Hi Lilbit!! It is soooo good to have you back!  You have been truly missed-- both you and BritBrit13. I'm happy to see that she has also returned. I still love making the Apple Lasagna recipe you posted several years ago.  It's always a hit when I take it to a potluck.  Another favorite of mine is your Hong Kong Chicken recipe.

I expect that this recipe forum will be percolating now that you have returned.  I do miss lavendersage, sue-p, riverrat, ties that bind, and several others whom I can't recall right now,

Hopd your health challenges have been conquered or at least under control and you won;t have to take another extended leave of absence,

VaBreeze,   

Esteemed Contributor

So good to see you on here!  I still make some of your recipes. Sending good thoughts and (((((hugs))))) yours way. ❤️👍🙏