Trusted Contributor

Hi Friends Long time no see!!!

Just wanted to say hi to anyone who remembers me!  I haven't been on here in ages. So many going on...mostly health issues. But just wanted so stop in and see how much this forum has changed. Britbrit??  I am thinking of you gf. So much to catch up on! Going to scroll and see who is posting what these days! LOL.  Take care my friends. I will start coming in again. I have missed you all.  Blessings to all.

Valued Contributor

Re: Hi Friends Long time no see!!!

I have truly missed coming on recipe swap, I’m so glad we’re here tonight getting in touch with recipes and having fun. Nice to see you back my friend I’m glad we could do this together !😘
Honored Contributor

@LilBitMissty.  I know I've missed your wonderful recipes.  Seems like someone mentioned them recently.  Glad to hear you're feeling better.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Kachina24....Hi sweetie. Good to see see you. I have missed being here 

Trusted Contributor

Britbrit!!!!!!!!    YAY you made it. Sooooooooooo  good see you GF!!

Respected Contributor

@LilBitMissty How nice to see you posting again!  I've also missed your kind posts and wonderful recipes!  Hope your health issues have gotten better.  🌷

Valued Contributor

@LilBitMissty wrote:

Just wanted to say hi to anyone who remembers me!  I haven't been on here in ages. So many going on...mostly health issues. But just wanted so stop in and see how much this forum has changed. Britbrit??  I am thinking of you gf. So much to catch up on! Going to scroll and see who is posting what these days! LOL.  Take care my friends. I will start coming in again. I have missed you all.  Blessings to all.

@LilBitMissty @alicedee @Kachina624 @Britbrit13  Wow this is refreshing, the exchange amongst you all is so friendly.  How nice, a welcome change to what I've seen on these forums.  @LilBitMissty I am not familiar with you but welcome back and wishing you good health.   All the best to all of you.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh my stars and garters!

@LilBitMissty  and @Britbrit13 !  I don't know if you remember me but I sure have missed you both!   I had turned off my computer for the night but then decided to check on the price of a Curtis Stone frying pan on HSN before i went to bed.  Then I decided to come back here and clicked on the Recipe thread and was so excited to see you both posting!  I hope all is going better for you and that we will be seeing a lot more of you in the days and weeks and months ahead!  What a Happy New Year surprise!

Valued Contributor

Thank you my friend, it’s nice to see you
Valued Contributor

It’s nice to see all of you also, I love conversations about food and family, it’s what brings us and put us together sitting around the table talking to each other at the end of the day. Thank you so much for your kind words, much love