Regular Contributor

Hi Carol...I finally made Tiny's Marinated Carrots!

They are delicious and the sauce smells so good! I had a sample taste tonight but they are for a cook -out tomorrow, so that's when I will get to eat them! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I really like them cut into sticks!

Thank you for sharing the recipe and thanks to Tiny too!

Here are some photos I just took about an hour ago before I put them in the fridge.

/></div> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p> </div> <p><span class= This is the recipe that Carol posted~

"TINY'S" MARINATED CARROTS

2 1/2-3 lb. carrots, peeled and cut into sticks as for dips
1 c. granulated sugar
1/2 c. white or cider vinegar
1/2 c. vegetable oil
1 (11 oz.) can tomato bisque soup (can also use regular tomato soup-when I use plain tomato soup, I use the Healthy Request one)
1 tsp. jalapeno mustard OR prepared yellow mustard
1 tsp. black pepper
1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 small onion, finely chopped
1 small green pepper, finely chopped

Cook carrots until crisp-tender; drain and set aside.

In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, vinegar, oil, soup, mustard, pepper and Worcestershire sauce; bring to a boil, stirring constantly.

Add chopped onion and green pepper; lower heat to simmer and continue to cook for 5 minutes more.

Pour hot mixture over carrots in a large bowl; stir gently to coat the carrots. Cover; refrigerate overnight. Serve cold. 6-8 servings.

/></div> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p> </div> <div id=
/></div> </div>