Respected Contributor

Hello to all our QVC Pals...........Missed you all:).

[ Edited ]

Hello to all our QVC Pals....

We wish to thank all our kind compassionate wonderful QVC Pals for all their kind replies, and wonderful compassionate hearts.

WIth heavy hearts we have returned home, but  continue our grief journeys for the dual loss of Phillip's Parents.

We both know all too well that every grief journey is full of heartache, memories, longing, and many unspoken regrets, but we also have weathered our share in life, and so will  grieve, but still remember all our lost loved ones with much love and respect.

We also pray one day to be reunited with everyone in God's Sacred Heaven, and that "Holy Promise", is what gives us the inner strength and belief to continue forward in life.

It is faith and hope which keeps us going, along with kind compassionate understanding and well wishes from many dear friends, cyber and otherwise, and for that we are extremely blessed and very grateful.

We pray Phillip's Parents are enjoying eternal life  together with all our loved ones who have departed ahead, and now we shall keep them alive in our earthly thoughts,hearts, prayers, and wonderful memories, which is what Our Heavenly Creator intended".

While overseas we both lost weight, and now need to put some back on....Grief does that at times.....and strikes in waves as a silent painful Tsunami, robbing us of breath when least unexpected. It ebbs and flows and is a constant reminder of what we have temporarily lost.

So if any of our QVC Pals have good recipes to share with us now, please list them as through many wonderful years here on the QVC Community Forums, I have happily shared so many recipes,  suggestions, tips, and valuable expertise, but now would love a new twist on some favorite foods, with less salt pleaseSmiley Happy.

Really missed all of you, and hope each and every one of you know how much you were missed!

P.S. Of course we are very thankful for all the heart notifications we may receive, but some personal typed cyber interaction is what we truly long for.....

Trusted Contributor

Re: Hello to all our QVC Pals...........Missed you all:).

@adoreqvc wrote:

Hello to all our QVC Pals....

We wish to thank all our kind compassionate wonderful QVC Pals for all their kind replies, and wonderful compassionate hearts.

WIth heavy hearts we have returned home, but  continue our grief journeys for the dual loss of Phillip's Parents.

We both know all too well that every grief journey is full of heartache, memories, longing, and many unspoken regrets, but we also have weathered our share in life, and so will  grieve, but still remember all our lost loved ones with much love and respect.

We also pray one day to be reunited with everyone in God's Sacred Heaven, and that "Holy Promise", is what gives us the inner strength and belief to continue forward in life.

It is faith and hope which keeps us going, along with kind compassionate understanding and well wishes from many dear friends, cyber and otherwise, and for that we are extremely blessed and very grateful.

We pray Phillip's Parents are enjoying eternal life  together with all our loved ones who have departed ahead, and now we shall keep them alive in our earthly thoughts,hearts, prayers, and wonderful memories, which is what Our Heavenly Creator intended".

While overseas we both lost weight, and now need to put some back on....Grief does that at times.....and strikes in waves as a silent painful Tsunami, robbing us of breath when least unexpected. It ebbs and flows and is a constant reminder of what we have temporarily lost.

So if any of our QVC Pals have good recipes to share with us now, please list them as through many wonderful years here on the QVC Community Forums, I have happily shared so many recipes,  suggestions, tips, and valuable expertise, but now would love a new twist on some favorite foods, with less salt pleaseSmiley Happy.

Really missed all of you, and hope each and every one of you know how much you were missed!

@adoreqvc

As you may be seen on other threads here, so changes have been made concerning religious posts and wordings.  Be careful what words you use, or your post will be poofed.Smiley Mad

Honored Contributor

Welcome home we have missed you.Heart

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

Welcome home and sorry for your loss.  I lost my beloved Dad in March, and the grief was overwhelming, but every day gets a bit easier.  Your sentiments are beautiful.  Sending you hugs and wishing you peace.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

Welcome home dear @adoreqvc !  I know your journey has and will continue to be a difficult one for you and Phillip.  Know that you are always in our hearts and prayers!

When you have time, check out this month's Recipe Game.  There have been many wonderful recipes posted that I just can't wait to try!

Esteemed Contributor

Adore and Phillip,

I'm so happy to see this post today-have been concerned that something else may have happened. 

You and Phillip have a strong faith and I know you can make this journey thru your grief.  Remember you are not alone. 

@RespectLife has a great suggestion on looking to the recipe game for some great ideas.  For me, nowadays, all I have to do is look at a glass of water and I gain weight!  Other than your wonderful Greek food, what sounds good to you and Phillip?  Maybe that will help us to help you find something that will help in your return to strength.  Do you feel like cooking?  Is it still hot where you live?   Dinner salads vs. soup.....just give us a nod and I'm sure we can come up with some meals that will work!  Heart

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@adoreqvc as @3suwm5 mentioned, you might want to check out http://community.qvc.com/t5/Among-Friends/The-Last-Daily-Positive-Thread/td-p/3143976.

It appears we must refrain from using certain words or terms.  Smiley Indifferent

Honored Contributor

Welcome back @adoreqvc and Phillip too!  I am so sorry for your loss and it does help to know parents are reunited for eternity.  My mom's 97 birthday would have been yesterday but I am just glad she is with her beloved husband/my dad as I know she missed him terribly.

I hope you take comfort in the recipe threads as many have mentioned.  Some very interesting recipes posted this month, I hope you enjoy!  Heart

Honored Contributor

@adoreqvc

How nice to hear from you!   I am so sorry for the loss of Phillip's parents, that's a lot to bear.

I'm usually collecting recipes meant for not gaining weight, but now that it's fall we will see a lot of new ideas for hearty meals Smiley Happy

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is against standards