Respected Contributor

Re: Hello my dear friends........I have missed you so.....

Sorry to hear of what you're going thru, but please know we all wish you the best & our prayers are with you, your recipe's are the greatest, take care of yourself & Dad if you can, hope this helps you to know we are here for you, take care my dear

Esteemed Contributor

Glad to have you back, Forrestwolf! Sending well wishes your way, sorry you have been going through such hard times.

Honored Contributor

I'm not familiar with your name but I will say you obviously seem like a caring, nice person.

I hate to think of anyone in either emotional or physical pain. I hope you feel better soon.

Take care.

Trusted Contributor

I've always loved seeing your recipes. I'm so sorry to hear that you are having such a difficult time. Sending prayers and good wishes your way. From reading all of the posts, you have many friends on this board. May their love and support help you through this difficult time.
Valued Contributor

Sorry about all the stress you are dealing with. Care giving is really a challenge -- plus your own health issues. I hope that things improve for you and you father. Take care....
Trusted Contributor

Sorry to hear you going through some very difficult health issues. It is so stressful to be sick then having to worry and care for your dear father. Sending positive thoughts for you and your dear dad too.

Honored Contributor

I hear you....taking a few moments to post and read the posts might be a little break from the challenges that you are currently facing. Stay in touch!

Super Contributor

Oh Wolf, I am so sorry to hear about what you are going through! Please come and chat here as often as you need to, as you know, there are so many great people here for you! You said they threw the big C at you, do you know that is a for sure thing?? That is an out of body kind of experience when you hear that.

I hope you are healing well after your surgery. I will certainly keep you and your dad in prayer. You have a lot of people here praying for you, and I believe there is great power in prayer having gone down this road myself. Take care friend.{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Honored Contributor

Glad to see you back on here, and prayers that things pick up for you.

Esteemed Contributor

forrestwolf , So good to see you.

I'm so sorry for all these hard times you are going through. We have been around for a long time and are family by now. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

coming here is a good distraction

<3 Sending love your way