Trusted Contributor

Hello my dear friends........I have missed you so.....

I had to get surgicalized again last Monday, another part other than my ear, and they have thrown the "BIG C" at me this time......I am just not bouncing back from my sleepy time this time, and am trying to work again, and my dad is steadily going in a downward trend, and looking at some kidney failure, that he refuses to acknowledge, so.....My plate is full, and not with good food to eat.....{#emotions_dlg.crying} He refuses to come to my house to eat, and told me not to bring him any more food to eat, as I have been trying to cook for him and take food over....as he only lives 2 miles away.... I have been reading some, and missing the wonderful banter with you all.......I am going to try to keep up as best that I can.....But.....know that I miss all of my time with you all, and sharing recipes, and getting recipes with you all.........{#emotions_dlg.wub} You guys have been such a positive for me in the past, and I am trying to get back into here, to help me have a positive place in my life right now.....I truly have missed being here.....Kiss

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hello my dear friends........I have missed you so.....

forrestwolf,

I am truly sorry to hear of the challenges that you are having to endure now. I don't post here often, but wanted to say I can relate to what you are going thru; I am a nurse, had to care for ill parents, losing my Father 14 years ago and my Mother just a week before Thanksgiving this past year. I too, have had the "Big C" diagnosis come my way after multiple surgeries for other problems. I found Recipe Swap when I was recovering. Have watched as many posters have come and gone. It has been a comfort in the middle of the night as well as any other time I have come here. Wish there was more we all could do for you, but since this form of "friendship" has its' limits, will let you know you are in my thoughts and prayers. If you need to talk, I will listen. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Trusted Contributor

Forrestwolf, I am so sorry to hear about your diagnosis. I have posted with you in the past and have enjoyed your posts. I will keep you and your father in my prayers.

Jessa
Respected Contributor

I am so sorry to read this! You and your dad are in my prayers, hugs!
Respected Contributor

You all will remain in our healing prayers, and we pray God keeps you all in the palm of his healing hands.

Esteemed Contributor

I have you in my prayers, you can beat the big C! I also have your Dad in my prayers.

Trusted Contributor

Forrestwolf, so nice to hear from you. Sorry you have so much to deal with right now. I send you love and best wishes for a good recovery. Take care and nourish yourself as best you can with your delicious cooking. Wish we all lived close so we could bring you healthy, healing food.
Respected Contributor

I'm sorry to hear that things are so bad for you and yours. I hope you can find the strength to get through it all.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

We've missed you Ms. Wolf. Just know people care about you !

Trusted Contributor

I so thank you all, and sorry to post here.....BUT to me, you are family......{#emotions_dlg.wub} I hope that when I go back, the tumors and not the "C", but that will come on another day.......{#emotions_dlg.unsure}

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......