Trusted Contributor

Re: Hello my dear friends........I have missed you so.....

Oh.....all of you precious people.........{#emotions_dlg.wub} I thank you all for your positive sentiments, and just the caring on this thread is such a positive light, as we do not know each other, other than by communication on these threads....You all will have something positive to come your way for such caring comments......{#emotions_dlg.wub}{#emotions_dlg.wub}

WELL.......My doctor says he was able to get all of my tumor, and that it came back CANCER FREE!!!!!!!!!! However, now I go back to problems with my ear, but am doing well, and have ended up with more doctors than money......{#emotions_dlg.scared} Now, just have to try to get to Germany for the appropriate care there for my ears.....{#emotions_dlg.crying}

I am sorry that I have not been up to posting, but I hope this is going to change....{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

I live alone, and my only family is my father, and a great deal of the time, he does not want to talk to me.......BUT, I have missed so much communicating with all of you her....

Again, thank you so much for such positive thoughts, and cares, that you have sent my way......I love you all for this.......{#emotions_dlg.wub}

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Honored Contributor

Best wishes forrestwolf - it sounds like you got some encouraging news. We will continue to pray for you & your Dad!

Honored Contributor

So happy to see you back, forrestwolf!
Super Contributor

On 4/3/2015 forrestwolf said:

Oh.....all of you precious people.........{#emotions_dlg.wub} I thank you all for your positive sentiments, and just the caring on this thread is such a positive light, as we do not know each other, other than by communication on these threads....You all will have something positive to come your way for such caring comments......{#emotions_dlg.wub}{#emotions_dlg.wub}

WELL.......My doctor says he was able to get all of my tumor, and that it came back CANCER FREE!!!!!!!!!! However, now I go back to problems with my ear, but am doing well, and have ended up with more doctors than money......{#emotions_dlg.scared} Now, just have to try to get to Germany for the appropriate care there for my ears.....{#emotions_dlg.crying}

I am sorry that I have not been up to posting, but I hope this is going to change....{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

I live alone, and my only family is my father, and a great deal of the time, he does not want to talk to me.......BUT, I have missed so much communicating with all of you her....

Again, thank you so much for such positive thoughts, and cares, that you have sent my way......I love you all for this.......{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Wolf, I'm so glad I found your last post! I'm so happy to hear you are cancer free!! Still keeping you in thought and prayers.
Respected Contributor

forrestwolf...

Image result for we've missed you too

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Honored Contributor

Hope your doing fine, check in when you can.

We miss you over in Pet corner Y&R group.

Regular Contributor

Dear Forrestwolf, my heart goes out to you and I will pray for you and your dad.

Ten years ago I was taking care of my mother who had cancer. Then I was diagnosed with cancer. My mother died just 2 days before my cancer surgery. Lowest point in my life...but I healed physically and emotionally little by little. Be kind to yourself and take baby steps. Now I feel wiser and stronger, and I wish the same for you.

OOPS! Just read your post about being cancer free! You celebrate big!!!!!!! Congratuations on this beautiful gift!!!