Trusted Contributor

Re: Hello my dear friends........I have missed you so.....

I thank you all for such kind and positive energy.......{#emotions_dlg.wub} I am trying hard to deal with Dad, and that is a personal challenge, one that I do not care to explain here, and I have had a call for the last 2 days from my_GYN, with no message, so I am not sure about what is going on there, but am scheduled to go back next Friday(will call tomorrow)........I am so trying to stay positive, and you all have such kind words and positive energy.......I thank you all, as yes......you are part of my family in my mind.........{#emotions_dlg.wub} I thank you all for your words to let me know that I TRULY am not alone.......KissKissKiss

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Super Contributor

forrestwolf, I'm so glad to hear from you, but sorry that you are dealing with so many difficult and worrying issues. I'll keep you in my prayers for healing and all the comfort you need as you go through these trials, one thing at a time, one day at a time. You are blessed with a very sweet and caring attitude; I hope that it will be one of the things that strengthens you in spite of the situation. In the meantime, you know that we all care, and want to hear from you.

Super Contributor

Even though I do not post here very often, please count me among those who miss you! I hope that you, and your medical team, can meet all of the challenges that you are facing now. As for what is going on with your father, try not to increase your stress in dealing wtih whatever issues are there. Your health is #1 right now. I wish things were better for you but I am glad that you feel better by knowing how many of us care about you!

Super Contributor

It is so wonderful to pop in here and see a post from you I cannot begin to say!!! I see your name and think of you every single time I make those delicious pork chops of yours!! I am so sorry for the trials you are going through and will say a prayer for you and yours.
In Sunny AZ
Trusted Contributor

forrestwolf, I have been missing your company on Recipe Swap, and I'm so sorry to hear you have such discouraging news. Know your RS friends are praying for you with love, and I can encourage you that prayer does still work miracles. Our Music Minister's eleven-year-old daughter was diagnosed a few weeks ago with cancer of the knee. On Sunday her mother said the latest tests show she has no signs of cancer and she is walking again without her crutches. May that same power bring strength and healing to you and your dad.

Frequent Contributor

I've missed your posts forrestwolf! I'm sorry that you are going through more health challenges! And to have the added worries about your Dad is a lot for one person. Take care of yourself and find time each day to do something that releases your stress and gives you some peace.

Trusted Contributor

Have missed you. My prayers are with you. {{{{ forrestwolf }}}}

Honored Contributor

Forrestwolf....thinking of you and miss seeing you here......hope you are doing better and will be able to start us off again for our April Recipe Exchange......you do it so well!
Honored Contributor

Forrestwolf, although I am a new poster here I have visited and enjoyed the Kitchen forum for many years . . . you folks helped me through many dark days and your recipes and cheery, upbeat outlook was always a blessing to me . . . I so hope you are doing better and return to the forums very soon as we all miss you very much! . . . {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Trusted Contributor

Forrestwolf, I just saw this thread and am sorry you are going through a hard time. Please keep us posted on how you and your father are doing, and prayers and good thoughts will be coming your way!