Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hello my dear friends........I have missed you so.....

forrestwolf: My prayers are also being sent ur way. It always seems like bad things come in bunches --- but then, they are all resolved at once. I survived cancer - and now my best friend was diagnosed a few days ago with lung cancer (she never smoked). Whatever ur dealing with -- try to take one day at a time; listen to soft music; take a long walk; drink lots of wine; take a bath - whatever relaxes u. My little 8-1/2 lb. lhasa apso is my therapy. She's gotten me thru several difficult situations. Take Care. I agree, the people on this board are very smart, caring and are they are there for anyone who asks. Sandy, Calif.

Frequent Contributor

Prayers and Gods peace to you and yours!!
Esteemed Contributor

You are in my prayers, God Bless and take care.
Respected Contributor

Hello, forrestwolf. Smile

I'm sorry for all the tough things you're going through right now. I hope things get better for you.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

Welcome back and I wish you a lot of strength. I know it's rough right now for you, so hang in there! Big hug!

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling so. Sending thoughts of strength and healing your way.

~ house cat ~
Respected Contributor

forrestwolf, I am sorry to hear of your news. That is a lot to handle. I have felt such kindness and warmth through your posts over the years and I hope you know others on the boards feel the same .You will be in my(and clearly many other posters) prayers and thoughts.
Honored Contributor

We are all here for you, always. I know you know this.

We will all lift you and your Dad up in prayers....and have hearts and ears always open for when you need us.

Honored Contributor

Sending good thoughts and positive wishes your way. Your faith, strength, and courage are critical right now. You are a beautiful person and will endure these tough times. Please try to stay strong and we will be here for you.

Frequent Contributor

Oh my, sorry to hear all this is going on. Always miss your posts when you are away. Do take care and may better days come soon for you!!