Honored Contributor

From Norris City Old Timers Recipies

Image may contain: food, possible text that says 'Sweet Hawalian Crockpot Chicken: Ingredients: cup pineapple juice 1/2 cup packed brown sugar 1/3 cup light soy sauce 2 pounds chicken breast tenderloins. Directions: Add all ingredients to the crockpot and cook on low 6-8 hrs and they should just fall apart. Enjoy!'

Honored Contributor

Re: Hawaiian Crock Pot Chicken

@ECBG 

Perfect timing!

I have some pineapple juice in the freezer that needs to be used and while I don't have chicken tenderloins in the freezer, I do have boneless, skinless chicken breast!

I will also probably add pineapple chunks and sliced red and green peppers....yum!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@ECBG 

Perfect timing!

I have some pineapple juice in the freezer that needs to be used and while I don't have chicken tenderloins in the freezer, I do have boneless, skinless chicken breast!

I will also probably add pineapple chunks and sliced red and green peppers....yum!

@KingstonsMom Great!  I love these types of dishes, but DH doesn't...sigh.....Smiley Sad

Let me know what you think?Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

My DH doesn't either, but that's when I fix dinner for me and he grills a steak and microwaves a potato, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@ECBG    I have a similar recipe made with sliced sausage I plan to make this week.  If I had an orange, I'd add some zest.  Thanks for this; I'll save it for next week.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Looks yummy, maybe add pineapple chunks & try to pretend we’re in Maui, lol
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@ECBG 

My DH doesn't either, but that's when I fix dinner for me and he grills a steak and microwaves a potato, LOL!

@KingstonsMom Wish we were closer.  You and I could do this, the guys could have ribs, but they'd better save me some leftovers!!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ECBG    I have a similar recipe made with sliced sausage I plan to make this week.  If I had an orange, I'd add some zest.  Thanks for this; I'll save it for next week.

@Kachina624 

Yeah, this would work with kielbasa too!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@ECBG 

@KingstonsMom Wish we were closer.  You and I could do this, the guys could have ribs, but they'd better save me some leftovers!!!!Smiley Happy

@ECBG 

Oh yeah, I make DH baby back ribs with Jack Daniel's baked beans (with BACON!) on the side and he's in hog heaven!

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for this. Always need a new and easy recipe.