Honored Contributor

Have crescent rolls, will entertain . . . :)

Goodness these are some imaginative recipes for a can of crescent rolls (I am so making those egg tarts)!:

https://www.tablespoon.com/posts/ways-to-hack-a-can-of-crescent-rolls?utm_source=Email_newsletter&ut...

Honored Contributor

Re: Have crescent rolls, will entertain . . . :)

Yes indeed.  I use them as a base for breakfast casseroles.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi @momtochloe,

Thanks for sharing those recipes!

There are some really yummy-looking recipes in there, including the one with the Oreos, and then the one with the bacon in it. If something has bacon in it, then I have to try it! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@Toppers3 wrote:

Hi @momtochloe,

There are some really yummy-looking recipes in there, including the one with the Oreos, and then the one with the bacon in it. If something has bacon in it, then I have to try it! Smiley LOL

@Toppers3 tee hee for me anything breakfast and I am all in especially bacon . . . I would like to take the basic recipe and expand it to whatever is available at the time in the fridge . . . Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@Toppers3 wrote:

Hi @momtochloe,

@Toppers3 tee hee for me anything breakfast and I am all in especially bacon . . . I would like to take the basic recipe and expand it to whatever is available at the time in the fridge . . . Smiley Happy

Oh yeah, that's always a great and a creative idea, @momtochloeSmiley Happy

I love to use crescent rolls or refrigerated biscuits in recipes. They're easy to use and they make for some great recipes, too. 

Honored Contributor

I love the recipes using a can of biscuits.

They're so easy.