Honored Contributor

Have a chicken pieces, green pepper, mushroom over noodles recipe?

If you have anything like this, I'd appreciate your sharing it.  I have company coming to dinner next week end and I got "roped" into a few more.  I was thinking of these items in a mushroom soup sauce with some garlic that could go over pasta.

If you have something better, anything is sincerely appreciated!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Have a chicken pieces, green pepper, mushroom over noodles recipe?

I had a dinner party last nite and served lemon chicken breasts with a baby Bella mushroom sauce. I served Parmesan crusted baked potatoes and steamed greens sautéed with a little bacon. Lemon chicken on allrecipes.comimage.jpg

Honored Contributor

I cook chicken (boneless thighs) in olive oil in a stainless skillet.  I remove them from pan and then add garlic, onion, mushroom and green and/or red pepper chopped up into a speck more olive oil.

When all is cook, add chicken back in and a can or two or San Marzano roma tomatoes (crushed up).

My version of chicken cacciatore.  Pour over noodles or rice. 

Honored Contributor

I say no to mushrooms.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Add some onion, italian spices, and a can of tomatoes.......you will have chicken cacciatore.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Dawnie wrote:

I had a dinner party last nite and served lemon chicken breasts with a baby Bella mushroom sauce. I served Parmesan crusted baked potatoes and steamed greens sautéed with a little bacon. Lemon chicken on allrecipes.comimage.jpg

@DawnieSounds amazing!  Thanks so much, but I need to have enough for 12, so I need to use an extender like pasta.  Can't wait to try this when things calm down.  Again Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

If you have anything like this, I'd appreciate your sharing it.  I have company coming to dinner next week end and I got "roped" into a few more.  I was thinking of these items in a mushroom soup sauce with some garlic that could go over pasta.

@ECBG@VaBelle35 posted this recipe on another thread and I think it looks delicious.  I can't wait to try it myself:

http://pinchofyum.com/creamy-garlic-herb-mushroom-spaghetti

Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@ECBG@VaBelle35 posted this recipe on another thread and I think it looks delicious.  I can't wait to try it myself:

Smiley Happy

You could definitely add chicken to this very easily.  You can either roast parts separately and serve with this or roast/poach boneless chicken breasts or thighs separately and chop up the meat and add it to the mushroom sauce just before serving.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

Smiley Happy

You could definitely add chicken to this very easily.  You can either roast parts separately and serve with this or roast/poach boneless chicken breasts or thighs separately and chop up the meat and add it to the mushroom sauce just before serving.

And @ECBG@VaBelle35 just posted this one this morning which also may work/be customized for your dinner party:

http://pinchofyum.com/skillet-chicken-bacon-white-wine-sauce

Thanks for these recipes VaBelle, I signed up for her email blasts this morning and was sent a really nice e-book with some great recipes . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe

I didn't realize both recipes were from the same blogger.  Thanks for pointing that out.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN