Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I had to use google to figure out what a Mallomar is.  Must be a regional thing.  I can buy generic chocolate covered marshmallow cookies at Walmart all year long.

it's a NJ and NY thing, def on of those regional foods

only made in the cooler months

we wait for September when they come back and stock up , as I said above 

Valued Contributor

Mallomars were my cookie of choice as a kid.  Loved them!

I didn't realize it was a regional thing.  I am from NY, now in Ca.  Can get them in some stores here and now I want some!  

I also like those Keebler chocolate striped cookies that I haven't seen lately.  

Little things can make us happy!

Honored Contributor

@Tessa Mendoza wrote:

Mallomars were my cookie of choice as a kid.  Loved them!

I didn't realize it was a regional thing.  I am from NY, now in Ca.  Can get them in some stores here and now I want some!  

I also like those Keebler chocolate striped cookies that I haven't seen lately.  

Little things can make us happy!

Ok, so I see the Keebler striped cookies so we can do a trade - you snag me some Mallomars and I'll get ya the Keeblers!  Smiley Very Happy   

I think I could eat milk chocolate covered marshmallow all day long.

Respected Contributor

Re: Have You Seen Mallomars

[ Edited ]

@I am still oxox 

Why turn a post on a recipe/food forum into a commentary on world and personal issues?  Or by connecting it to  personal health problems?   That was a cheap shot at the OP, seems to me.

Honored Contributor

@novamc1 

Thanks for your analysis I really needed it today

@novamc1 wrote:

@I am still oxox 

Why turn a posting on a recipe/food forum into a commentary on world and personal issues?  Or by connecting it to  personal health problems?   That was a cheap shot at the OP, seems to me.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Thank you for the reminder.  I'll pick up a package of Mallomars at Shoprite this week.  I don't like them that much but it's just one of the "Fall" things I've learned to do since moving to Philadelphia.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Usually Mallomars go on sale in September, usually like $1.99 a box. So far I haven't seen them, has anyone gotten any? Add something else the pandemic has ruined for me, Mallomars!

@Jordan2    .... I am eating one right now!!!! YUM YUM YUM ... i love them!!!! 🥰❤️

Honored Contributor

Re: Have You Seen Mallomars

[ Edited ]

@novamc1 wrote:

@I am still oxox 

Why turn a posting on a recipe/food forum into a commentary on world and personal issues?  Or by connecting it to  personal health problems?   That was a cheap shot at the OP, seems to me.

There are certain posters that do that a lot.  I don't think they know why they do what they do.  Seems they are looking for sympathy.  Very focused on themselves.  

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 

That would describe to OP to a T 

@rms1954 wrote:

@novamc1 wrote:

@I am still oxox 

There are certain posters that do that a lot.  I don't think they know why they do what they do.  Seems they are looking for sympathy.  Very focused on themselves.  

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

What? Makes no sense.