Honored Contributor

Usually Mallomars go on sale in September, usually like $1.99 a box. So far I haven't seen them, has anyone gotten any? Add something else the pandemic has ruined for me, Mallomars!

Honored Contributor

Wow you are really taking this Pandemic as a personal affront to your life, sorry but there are others that have lost their home, their jobs and their lives, in the long run getting you Mallomars seems so unimportant

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Regular Contributor

There was a huge display of them in my shop rite here in nj yesterday. I don't recall the price as they have no appeal to me.

Honored Contributor

Re: Have You Seen Mallomars

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 Yes.  Almost bought a box yesterday at Walmart but I didn't.  They are also in our regular grocery store.  I'd send you some if I could LOL.

Respected Contributor

Re: Have You Seen Mallomars

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 

Here in the Shop Rite (NJ) they are on sale this week. $1.99 from $4.69. $ .99

cents with digital coupon. 😊

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Wow you are really taking this Pandemic as a personal affront to your life, sorry but there are others that have lost their home, their jobs and their lives, in the long run getting you Mallomars seems so unimportant

@I am still oxox Oh come on.  Do you REALLY think that was the OP's intent? 

Honored Contributor

I had to use google to figure out what a Mallomar is.  Must be a regional thing.  I can buy generic chocolate covered marshmallow cookies at Walmart all year long.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

With digital coupon, 99 cents in Shop Rite, Northern NJ.  One per customer!  $1.99 without digital coupon.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I had to use google to figure out what a Mallomar is.  Must be a regional thing.  I can buy generic chocolate covered marshmallow cookies at Walmart all year long.

I used to buy the generic ones but not nearly the same.  Now I'd rather spend the extra and get a better product.  

Respected Contributor

I just returned from ShopRite and they had plenty.  I don't care for them.