Occasional Contributor
  • I keep seeing a halloween mix on different shows that has candy corn, m&ms and different things in it with maybe white chocolate drizzled on top.  Does anyone have or know where to find the recipe?  It looks so fun for kids!
Honored Contributor

Could it be a Halloween version of Puppy Chow?

Occasional Contributor

It's similar to puppy chow!  I kept thinking someone, Tara or Chris would post it if it was their recipe.  

Respected Contributor

Could it be some kind of popcorn cluster?

Honored Contributor

That sounds like Jill Bauer's Harvest Trail Mix.  It has candy corn, M&M's, and dry roasted peanuts.  Sometimes she used Germack nuts instead of dry roasted peanuts; I don't think she drizzled chocolate.  Anyway, you can find it by googling.

Occasional Contributor
Honored Contributor

@lsgjag   Oh my - that is decadent - much more so than Jill's!  Hope you enjoy!

Honored Contributor

My daughter went to the grocery store the other day and came back with the biggest bad of various candies you've ever seen.

I said, "Even before the virus I only had one kid come to the house.  I probably won't have any this year.  The kid who used to come with his daddy moved".

So she took over to my other daughter's house.  She lives in a development with a lot of houses.  Either her teenagers with eat it or she'll give it away.