Respected Contributor

Re: HSN TS: 4/25 Curtis Stone Dura-Pan Nonstick Mini Multi-Cooker 739-381

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@10sluvr  -  The May TS presale is posted. $200 free shipping

Curtis Stone 17-piece Dura-Pan Nonstick Nesting Cookware Set
741-285
Curtis Stone 17-piece Dura-Pan Nonstick Nesting Cookware Set

i really would like to have the smaller fry pans. I wish they would sell separately.Beautiful set i just don't need all that. thanks!

Honored Contributor

@10sluvr - I'm also taking a pass on this new TS but need to look at what else they are offering for the Anniversary event

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

Hi! Restocked at HSN.com: Curtis Stone Dura-Pan Multi Cooker Cookbook. Item 746-170

I ordered it on HSN's free-shipping day, but it's not here yet. I'm excited to receive it.

Honored Contributor

@MsLomo wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

Hi! Restocked at HSN.com: Curtis Stone Dura-Pan Multi Cooker Cookbook. Item 746-170

I ordered it on HSN's free-shipping day, but it's not here yet. I'm excited to receive it.

@MsLomo - please let me know if you think it's worth purchasing. No one has commented on the book nor posted recipes

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I sure will! Smiley Happy

@Chi-town girl 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

TO: @Chi-town girl 

@Renata22 

@Tigerfish2 

I received "The Ultimate Multi Cooker Cookbook," and I am impressed with it and would buy it again. I think copying the recipes, especially while the book is still available at HSN, would be 😨, so I'm going to provide some details without crossing any lines (hopefully!).

There are 4 breakfast recipes, 5 Appetizers, 9 Soups & Stews, 10 Main Dishes, 9 Sides, 17 Desserts, and 3 Beverages. (I count 57 recipes, although the book states 56.) Beautiful photos. Print could be darker, but I was able to read it comfortably.

For those who own other versions of CS's cookers, this book gives the reader the ingredients for three cooker sizes: mini cooker, medium cooker, and large cooker, along with how many servings per cooker size. The only thing missing for me per recipe is nutrition information, but I can input each ingredient in "MyFitnessPal" that I use to track meals every day.

I have to watch my sodium intake (seriously, unfortunately), and some of these recipes and their ingredients are very appealing to me; I'm excited to make them in the mini multi-cooker:

Mushroom Ramen (with miso, sesame oil, onion, ramen noodles, etc.), Chicken Chile Verde, Fresh Corn Chowder, Stewed Shrimp with Chorizo, Asian Beef Lettuce Cups, Hawaiian-Style Veggie Rice Bowls, Chicken & Dumplings, Thai Chicken & Vegetable Curry, and Mexican-Style Rice. I can make these while controlling the sodium, which is so much better than ordering Chinese food and asking for "no sodium" or "low sodium"! I'd buy this book just for those recipes.

I want more than "quick and easy" recipes, and these call for "real" and fresh ingredients that are available at the grocery store. The recipes seem to me to be at a higher level, but not intimidating or with exotic ingredients that I can't find.

I bought this book on a "Free Shipping Day" at HSN, which helped. I think it is expensive, but, for me, worth it. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@MsLomo - so glad you are happy with the book! Thank you for posting some details and your recommendation. Looks like I need/want it!!! Have fun and enjoy the meals Woman Very Happy