Valued Contributor

CAN YOU FIT A 19 POUND HAM IN YOUR FRIG NOT ME QVC WAS SELLING IT AGAIN     OH NO THOSE POOR LITTLE PIES SQUEEZE SQUEEZE    YOU GET 16 FOR 53 BUCKS    LAST TIME AT THAT PRICE     HURRY HURRY  BEFORE THEY SELL OUT LOL

Valued Contributor

only buy one brand of ham which is Pederson no sugar and not loaded with any junk? 

Honored Contributor

I don't buy 19 pounds of any food, but it will fit.

Esteemed Contributor

If I'm paying top buck for a big piece of meat - - I want it fresh - not frozen.  Ordered a Smithfield from Q once - never again.

Respected Contributor

I've bought those pies once before. They were delicious. And I ordered them again today. The ham was of no interest to me but I'm sure others purchased it. Oh, and that's the way commerce works. Maybe it's a concept you've not heard of? You can buy what you like, and I can buy what I like.

And it seems you're not familiar with the use of punctuations in a sentence either. You might want to look into it. The use of it would make your post much, much easier to read.           

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped

Adeline has medical issues with her eyes. Others have criticized her posts already. 

She is a nice woman and poster here.

Trusted Contributor

Yes I can fit one in my fridge.  Not sure the reason for this post.  Don't get why people do this.  Place an order or not.

Valued Contributor

I love your post, @elizabethl123!

ETA:  You seem to be missing a few commas in your post, @pupwhipped

Valued Contributor

thank you butterfly123    i do have eye problems sorry i do not put dots or dashes where they go.   this is a forum not a school.    i do the best i can at my age 89   im a recent widow   and this forum is my life l m not perfect and i will never be   .i have never said anyhing bad about any of the posters .  but others sure do .         

Respected Contributor

@elizabethl123, I am sooooo very sorry! I had no idea that you have problems with your eyesight. Please, please accept my apology. I feel really bad. My eyes are clouded now, too, with tears thinking of how my post may have hurt you. I am sincerely sorry. I wish you the best and please keep posting your thoughts. Again, I apologize to you. 

pup