Respected Contributor

Greek Recipe Web SIte with step by step how to video's in English

[ Edited ]

Below is the internet web site link for many Greek recipes,   and they also offer a step by step video in English which shows them actually making each recipe.... step by step.

You may also make print outs if you so desire of every recipe.

http://www.greekrecipes.tv/254/baklava-with-cheescake

It is a great site to keep and use as they do update.

I will also add some lost items from our original QVC kitchen talk and recipe swap categories.....who knows where they all are now, as I know I did not get many items I posted on this new web site design, so I do expect to be missing a lot of stuff, which probably I will never see again from QVC.

What a shame to post recipes which are not forwarded here.  

I hope many friends made print outs or saved them all on their pc's.

It is just too many lost for me to re-post again.

Some changes are great, some not so good.

In any event my favorite Greek recipe from that Greek site is the Baklava Cheesecake Greek recipe, and although I enjoy also having my own personal recipes from my favorites (deceased beloved Mom, Aunt's, Grandmothers and Mother-In-Laws, I also enjoy new recipes, and different variations of Greek recipes too.

I know my QVC pal RespectLife made the Baklava Cheesecake, and she and her family loved it. She told me it was delicious and I am so glad she made it and they loved it too.

I hope others try that  Greek recipe, and other Greek recipes too.

Make whatever you like regarding YOUR personal preferences, and no need to criticize any recipes especially since others worldwide may like them too.

I hope you all enjoy the link, video's, and various Greek recipes, and if you make anything and wish to advise me please let me know if it was a keeper.....also if you need some help please give me a shout out.

Happy Cooking & Eating and......Enjoy my pals!