Honored Contributor

Great HSN TS 3/26 - To Store Your Ingredients & Food!

I bought this set last time it was a TS. $30 it sold out early last time and probably will again. Basic white + fun colors 

Exclusive! Anchor Hocking TrueSeal 24-piece Glass Food Storage Set with Pen
711-057
Anchor Hocking TrueSeal 24-piece Glass Food Storage Set with Pen

Anchor Hocking TrueSeal 24-piece Glass Food Storage Set with Pen
This 24-piece food storage set, with TrueSeal lids and Anchor glass, is truly all-in-one: prep, bake and store food all in the same dish. The airtight seal means food stays fresh. They're durable, easy to date with a dry-erase marker, and dishwasher safe. And when you're not using them, the pieces nest together to save space.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Great HSN TS 3/26 - To Store Your Ingredients & Food!

@Chi-town girl 

I bought these last TSV I gifted 1/2 to a friend.  They are perfect sizes and tonight they're offering rectangular style (I don't need).

Although, I have replaced most my plastic LNL with glass..no more looking for the right lids.  I love the glass LNL sets.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  ~ I’m in need of food storage containers.  They look very nice, BUT s/h to AK. Is $24.25, almost the cost of item.

rediculous!  🤦🏻‍♀️

For those of you who purchased, enjoy!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  ~ I’m in need of food storage containers.  They look very nice, BUT s/h to AK. Is $24.25, almost the cost of item.

rediculous!  🤦🏻‍♀️

@AKgirl2  - OMGOSH!  That's a crazy shipping fee. Hopefully you can find a  comparable option shopping locally. Try Costco - I've seen glass and plastic storage sets in the kitchen/small appliances section.

BUT - you should also add the HSN TS set to your favorites, click on the heart on the product page. They have free shipping days - do you get free shipping on those days/events? Even with a higher product price, free shipping could be a good time for you to pick it up? Just a thought...

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

rediculous!  🤦🏻‍♀️

Just checked. S/H $5.50.

Honored Contributor

@arrabella wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

rediculous!  🤦🏻‍♀️

Just checked. S/H $5.50.

@arrabella - yes, $5.50 is the shipping rate for everyone BUT not for those that live in Alaska or Hawaii - they typically pay premium shipping rates. Free shipping days have an extra special meaning for them! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

rediculous!  🤦🏻‍♀️

@AKgirl2  - OMGOSH!  That's a crazy shipping fee. Hopefully you can find a  comparable option shopping locally. Try Costco - I've seen glass and plastic storage sets in the kitchen/small appliances section.

BUT - you should also add the HSN TS set to your favorites, click on the heart on the product page. They have free shipping days - do you get free shipping on those days/events? Even with a higher product price, free shipping could be a good time for you to pick it up? Just a thought...

@Chi-town girl ~ I'll have to look at Costco!

When free shipping is offered at QVC, sometimes, it's totally free, or is lower.  HSN's free shipping is never free to AK, but is also reduced.

Thank you for your reply! 🙋🏻