Honored Contributor

YUM 😋 

Jennifer Garner Just Shared a New Healthy Frozen Treat & It Will Be Your Kid’s Favorite Snack This Summer

8D29DD27-4F89-4FB7-988F-3B18C3A0732E.jpeg

Ingredients

• 2 cups whole milk plain greek yogurt
  • 3 tablespoons honey
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Preparation

1. Mix together the yogurt, honey and vanilla. 

2. Spread onto a parchment lined baking sheet in an even layer and sprinkle with desired toppings. 

3. Freeze overnight, then break into pieces and serve. 

Accompaniments

Topping Ideas: 

pomegranate seeds + chocolate chips 

blueberries + almonds (m+m’s if desired) 

raspberries +pistachios

NOTES:

To make Frozen Yogurt Bark, you spread your family’s favorite yogurt onto a parchment paper-lined baking tray. You can mix in honey or jam to make it a bit more flavorful. And, if you can, use Greek yogurt to get a much more spreadable mixture rather than just a puddle of plain yogurt.

Then, choose your toppings. Garner used her Once Upon A Farm squeezable smoothie blends into a grid shape and then filled each square with different toppings including blueberries, granola, marshmallows, and coconut. But you can pick any toppings that sound appealing — nuts, candy, fruit, berries, you name it, it can go on this bark.

Then, just pop the tray into the freezer and let the yogurt freeze overnight. By morning, you’ll have breakable bark that can be eaten at breakfast, after lunch, or as an after-dinner dessert!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Re: Frozen Yogurt Bark 3 Ways

@Chi-town girl 

This is a great idea. Thanks!  I will definitely make this.

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl   Thanks for posting this.  I am going to try it.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Honored Contributor

@PhilaLady1 @newjerseygirl - you're welcome!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I attempted to make something similar in the past and it was a total failure.  I will try again using this method. It looks really good!

Honored Contributor

@LuvSoCal wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I attempted to make something similar in the past and it was a total failure.  I will try again using this method. It looks really good!

@LuvSoCal - I haven't had the chance to make this yet, but will soon! Hope you find it to be successful AND delicious 😋