Honored Contributor

Re: Found An Awesome Spice Shaker!

@151949 wrote:

The store is in Jeanette, Pa right on Rt 30 - east of Pittsburgh. Not at all near Grove City. About 30 miles east of Pittsburgh, Grove City is about 60 miles north of Pittsburgh.So I suppose you'd have to go south into Pittsburgh then out the parkway east toward  Monroeville & get off onto rt 30 and follow it to Jeanette.Unfortunately, traffic out of Pittsburgh in that direction is always heavy.

@151949

Thank you so much for the info!

Bummer...that is a little far to go maybe but I will watch for their products and check out Amazon in the meantime.

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@RespectLife

Respect, they have this at Price Chopper. Do they have those grocery stores your way yet?

No @ChiliPepper

No Price Choppers, but I do still have a Chop-O-Matic?  tee hee!!

Valued Contributor

Made chicken with olive oil and tomato garlic powder. Baked it 350 for 225 minutes.Delish. Thanks for the reommendation

Valued Contributor

OOPS meant 25 minutes

Honored Contributor

Speaking of spices, anyone here know the combination of Indian spices that make that delicious Indian food aroma?  We have two or three houses in our neighborhood that emit that wonderful Indian restaurant aroma.  I can't seem to duplicate it.  .......... We also have friends/neighbors who are Indian, and the wife said that even she can't seem to duplicate that aroma.  So, maybe someone here has some info.  Thank you. Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Super Contributor

Garam Marsala

You can buy already mixed or make your own:  http://allrecipes.com/recipe/126089/garam-masala-spice-blend/

Valued Contributor

Thanks for sharing! The Delallo website sells it online for $6.95 plus S/H... I saw that Food 4 Less showed it online also. I'll check their store here where I live in California! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I discovered these several years ago at my local Meijer. They're great, aren't they! 

"Pure Michigan"