Honored Contributor

For those who enjoy watching Cook's Country...

I highly suggest getting their cookbook F12011...

I had to wait nearly 2 months for it to get back in stock from back in July when I had to go on waitlist. Our copy was just shipped and I can't wait to get it in a few days Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: For those who enjoy watching Cook's Country...

I just read several issues of the magazine I got from the Library.  I enjoy the magazine very much and how they explain the science of the recipe. I have "Pinterest'ed: several recipes to try once the heat breaks here....not wishing for that as once winter arrives it will be here for a good long time!

Super Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

You could have gotten that cheaper at A----n and with free shipping if you spent $35 or more.

Respected Contributor

the library has many of their books, too. check them out before you buy them.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@TTerri wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

You could have gotten that cheaper at A----n and with free shipping if you spent $35 or more.

@TTerri  The book on Amazon only has seasons 1-7...the one on the Q I bought has all 8 seasons...including recipes from shows that haven't aired yet on TV (watch the video for F12011). Additionally, I also got it at the *sale price* back in July of $19.96 (I was on waitlist) before it went to the current *featured price* of $22.12. So, QVC has the BEST deal!  Smiley Wink

@10sluvr  Thanks for the suggestion. I have used our local libraries frequently throughout my lifetime for different books and info. I also LOVE having my own books. DH and I have a wonderful collection of books. Especially in this case, I want my own copy of the cookbook to add to my collection Smiley Very Happy

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Susan Louise wrote:

@TTerri wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@TTerri  The book on Amazon only has seasons 1-7...the one on the Q I bought has all 8 seasons...including recipes from shows that haven't aired yet on TV (watch the video for F12011). Additionally, I also got it at the *sale price* back in July of $19.96 (I was on waitlist) before it went to the current *featured price* of $22.12. So, QVC has the BEST deal!  Smiley Wink

Wrong. Amazon has the same new one QVC sells, here.

"The Complete Cook's Country TV Show Cookbook Season 8: Every Recipe, Every Ingredient Testing, Every Equipment Rating from the Hit TV Show Paperback – September 8, 2015 "

cooks.jpg

Honored Contributor

@TTerri wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@TTerri wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

Wrong. Amazon has the same new one QVC sells, here.

"The Complete Cook's Country TV Show Cookbook Season 8: Every Recipe, Every Ingredient Testing, Every Equipment Rating from the Hit TV Show Paperback – September 8, 2015 "

cooks.jpg

@TTerri  Well, I stand corrected...that is wonderful for folks that are interested! I'm not upset about paying a few dollars more for shipping since I rarely buy anything on Amazon anyway...so not worth it for me to buy something I don't need to get it cheaper. For those that buy on Amazon often, it is a better deal for them...

and it's a wonderful cookbook Smiley Very Happy

I seemed to have googled for it and wound up looking at other editions somehow...and not seeing the 1-8 seasons...oh well.

Like the one for seasons 1-5 HERE...and then there is one for seasons 1-6 and 1-7...LOL

Trusted Contributor

Mine has shipped.Love those shows.

Trusted Contributor

Mine just came in a few days ago from the other shipper. It's all 8 seasons. I just started looking at it and I love it. Love everything from Cook's Country & America's Test Kitchen. 

Respected Contributor

I usually try Costco first to see if they have the latest Cook's Country book.