Honored Contributor

I don't know you, but you are one strong lady!  Congrats on standing back up so courageously!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@forrestwolf 

I have put healing thoughts for you in the winds.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

I have never had the pleasure of chatting with you, but as I read your post, I feel as though I know you and feel badly for all the stress and strife in your life. My prayer for you is serenity. It gets me through the almost insurmountable stress that can affect anyone at anytime. I look forward to trying some of your recipes soon Hurry back😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@forrestwolf 

You have been a force on this board for a very long time.  I am sorry to read of your recent loss.  Will keep you in thoughts and prayers as you begin this new phase of life.   I'm sorry it is starting off on a difficult note and pray that you find peace in whatever direction you choose.   We are here for you when you need us and even when you don't think you do.   Heart

Esteemed Contributor

I am genuinely sorry for all the challenges you are going through.  My sympathy for your father’s passing.  It is very hard, but when you feel like you are in the eye of a storm, it helps to take one day at a time.  Bad times won’t last.  Good people like you last.  You will thrive again.  All my best wishes for you!   Pam

Esteemed Contributor

forrestwolf....I do remember you well....very sorry to hear about your troubles and dad's passing....take time to think of yourself now.....hope each day gets better for you!  Keep in touch here! 

Esteemed Contributor

@forrestwolf 

I'm so happy to see that you posted  I'm sorry for all you are going through.I pray that things turn around for a happy retirement.

Respected Contributor

I missed you! Glad you are back and hope the future goes well.

Honored Contributor

All I can say is you have my sympathy and my prayers.

Esteemed Contributor

@forrestwolf 

So sorry to hear about your Dad.  Sometimes when it rains in life, it pours.  I know it's not easy, but when this happens to me, I try to remember what's still good and repeat things to myself like...."I can see"...."I can hear"....."I have a warm roof over my head"...etc.  I believe it helps me. Usually it comes to mind to do it right before I get out of bed.  I know....It's easier said than done!  I pray things will be looking up for you soon and that you might find comfort in knowing people are here for you.