Honored Contributor

FINALLY! Chick-fil-A's Peach Milkshake 2020!!!!!!!

HeartHAPPINESSHeart   Are you ready?

PeachMilkshake (1).jpg

The seasonal sipper you’ve missed is coming back for the summer

They say good things are worth the wait.

Handspun with our signature vanilla icedream and filled with real peaches, the Peach Milkshake is a seasonal treat many customers wait for all year long.

But when exactly will this summertime favorite make its way back onto Chick-fil-A® menus in 2020? Well, Peach Milkshake lover, you’re in luck.

The Peach Milkshake will return to our menus at participating restaurants nationwide on June 29, 2020. 

It only sticks around through the summer, so make sure to drink (or slurp, or spoon) your fill while supplies last (and then cue the waiting process, once again).

Even after the Peach Milkshake leaves menus, there will be plenty of other treats to satisfy your sweet tooth all year long. You can’t go wrong with   Vanilla, Chocolate Strawberry or Cookies & Cream Milkshake!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Re: FINALLY! Chick-fil-A's Peach Milkshake 2020!!!!!!!

Oh No, just when I finally stopped craving the Chocolate Mint Shakes that come out at Christmas!  And I have a free shake on my ChickFila app waiting for me.  

BTW they are the only fast food I have been to recently, they really have a good system, especially if you set up the app on your phone.  No contact and you go through Drive Thru.

Respected Contributor

I  have been waiting for this. Thank you for giving the date.

Esteemed Contributor

The little things that make us happy. Congrats

Love their Strawberry Shakes and their frozen Carmel coffee drinks.

Not a peach fan but happy knowing how many love peaches.

One of my fav places to eat.

Valued Contributor

Oh, thank you, thank you.  I did not know these existed but peach anything is my favorite.

Honored Contributor

There is a Chic-fil-A in my local shopping center and it's been there 20 years...I think I went once and that was enough for me.  A new organic place with chicken salads & sandwiches just opening in town and the quality is fantastic!

We also have an organic ice cream place that uses local fresh organic fruit...they will offer peach ice cream & milkshakes later this summer.  I can go for one now!

Honored Contributor

OMG-----gimme ANYTHING peach-------am obsessed with peaches!!!!

Honored Contributor

My husband loves their Peach Milk shakes.  I was thinking about getting him one yesterday, but ran out of time.

Then I saw that they are not quite available yet.  They also have a new Mango passion lemonade ice tea drink this summer.

My drink of choice is their diet lemonade. Yumm.

Honored Contributor

My SIL makes milkshakes in her food processor:

2 cups softened vanilla ice cream

1 pound fruit cut in chunks (she uses frozen)

1/4 cup milk

Process fruit until smooth.  Add ice cream, milk, and a pinch of salt to process until smooth.

Respected Contributor

I never knew a peach milkshake existed. Or frozen coffee drinks. I really should look at the menu instead of ordering my two standard items all the time.