Esteemed Contributor

Re: FINALLY! Chick-fil-A's Peach Milkshake 2020!!!!!!!

@wagirl wrote:

OMG-----gimme ANYTHING peach-------am obsessed with peaches!!!!

Agreed!  The world's most perfect fruit!  Not to mention, the world's most delicious smell!

Honored Contributor

I make my own in the Vitamix with frozen vanilla yogurt & fresh peaches with a little vanilla. Yum!!!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl - Thank you SO MUCH for posting this! I've been sending DD out a couple of times a week to see if they have it yet. Of course when she gets there and sees it's not available she'll call and ask, "Do you want vanilla instead?" Who am I to say no? LOL!

This is one of the high points of my summer, and this is one I won't miss out on because of the way things are this summer!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@Chi-town girl - Thank you SO MUCH for posting this! I've been sending DD out a couple of times a week to see if they have it yet. Of course when she gets there and sees it's not available she'll call and ask, "Do you want vanilla instead?" Who am I to say no? LOL!

This is one of the high points of my summer, and this is one I won't miss out on because of the way things are this summer!  Smiley Happy

@beach-mom  & all  - Happy Summer Heart whether it's procured via drive thru or your at home recipe, ENJOY! 

I hope the line isn't toooooo long on Monday Woman Very Happy

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

My SIL makes milkshakes in her food processor:

2 cups softened vanilla ice cream

1 pound fruit cut in chunks (she uses frozen)

1/4 cup milk

Process fruit until smooth.  Add ice cream, milk, and a pinch of salt to process until smooth.

Thank you for this.  I love their peach milkshakes but they aren't on my 'approved' list anymore so I've been missing them.   Nice to have these amounts so I can make my own.   I assume this makes 2.   I also miss the shakes with peppermint that come out around Thanksgiving.

Valued Contributor

Chi-town-girl..... thank you, thank you for mentioning the peach milkshake.  OMG it was wonderful and something I never knew existed.  Went out of my way today to try it, worth the trip.  I,too, am a Chi-town-girl.  Born and raised, not a really a girl anymore.  Thanks again.

Honored Contributor

@Terrywu wrote:

Chi-town-girl..... thank you, thank you for mentioning the peach milkshake.  OMG it was wonderful and something I never knew existed.  Went out of my way today to try it, worth the trip.  I,too, am a Chi-town-girl.  Born and raised, not a really a girl anymore.  Thanks again.

@Terrywu  - it's soooo good! Lines haven't been too bad. I also forgot how much I love the waffle fries Woman Very Happy

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri