Esteemed Contributor

Quick, Very Easy Pasta dish that I made for lunch yesterday, not bad at all!

1 Pound Fettuccine Noodles

6 Tablespoons Butter

3/4 Cup Salsa

1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese

1 Cup Sour Cream

1/4 Teaspoon salt

Chopped Fresh Parsley for Garnish

Cook noodles in a large pot according to package directions; drain and set aside.  In the same pot, combine butter, salsa and Parmesan cheese.

Cook over low heat, stirring until butter melts, remove from heat.  Stir in sour cream and salt.  Combine with warm fettuccine noodles and toss.  Sprinkle with parsley before serving.

Trusted Contributor

That sounds delicious. Thanks for sharing.

Respected Contributor

Re: Exciting Pasta

[ Edited ]

Sounds good and much like a pasta sauce we are going to try  for the first time tonight.  Found it in the refrigerated "gourmet" section of Publix  grocery store's deli department.

It's called  Sauces 'n Love Sugo Rosa---a pinkish-colored  mixture of tomatoes, cream, onion, sunflower oil, olive oil, basil and some spices.

I plan to brown some ground beef and use in this sauce with some chopped tomatoes and grated Parmesan on top. 

Honored Contributor

Ok @CareBears I did not see that coming especially with the salsa but after reading through the ingredients, I would love to give this a try.  Thanks for posting!

Esteemed Contributor

@momtochloe The hardest part of this recipe was waiting for the water to boil!

Respected Contributor

@CareBears  This sounds interesting and I always have some salsa leftover after making tacos or nachos.  I'm curious though....does it taste more like Mexican flavors or Italian?  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Esteemed Contributor

@ciao_bella My husband just stated Mexican, I would tend to agree, having the leftovers for lunch today!

Honored Contributor

Oh, yes!  Thanks, @CareBears!

Honored Contributor

@CareBears   This sounds really good and easy too.  Thanks for all the yummy-sounding recipes you've posted for us.  Posting recipes is time consuming so I always appreciate someone doing it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I brown my butter when making this type of dish - really makes a taste bump