Contributor

Error in David's brisket recipe

On last night show David made a beef brisket. When he demonstrated the recipe he said to add tomato paste. The recipe calls for tomato puree. There's a difference between the two. Wondering which one is the correct ingredient. I want to make it for Christmas.
Valued Contributor

Re: Error in David's brisket recipe

Hi @Skipnpeanut,

We are looking into this for you, hopefully we will hear back soon! :-)

Brittany 

Honored Contributor

I'm glad they're checking for you.  Usually I'd go with what's written instead of what's aid because it's way too easy to have a slip of the tongue whereas hopefully recipes are well proofread.

Still, I'd rather have a check here!

Valued Contributor

@Skipnpeanut I just spoke with David's team and the print version is the correct version. Hope that helps! Smiley Happy

Brittany 

Honored Contributor

I know this isn't a news flash, but Brittany rocks!  Smiley Happy  

If I cannot say this, just please delete it but Brittany is such a great mod here in so many ways.  Heart

Valued Contributor

@chickenbutt Aww! Thank you! We'll allow it! Ha ha! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks, Brittany!    Well, I started out using words like 'favorite' and 'best' but thought maybe that wouldn't be right.  Smiley Happy

Yikes!  That sounded wrong.  I just meant that maybe it wouldn't be well-received to single somebody out like that.    Plus, I wouldn't want to embarrass anybody.

I think I'll shut up now - this has gone from bad to worse.   

Valued Contributor

Ah ha ha! This makes my day, so thank you! I am like my one cat, I call him my little ham and cheese, because he loves attention! He's a little ham and he's also kind of cheesy in a way! He he! So feel free to lay on the compliments!  Smiley Very Happy

Have a great weekend @chickenbutt