Occasional Visitor

would you post the pinnoli cookie recipe?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Eric Theiss

[ Edited ]

He said the recipe is in the cookbook with the TSV, and it can be downloaded on the product page...Try checking there....

WELCOME ABOARD....Woman Very Happy

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Honored Contributor

@forrestwolf  is right.

Go to the TSV page and after the item description, there are several tabs, click on the one that says 'Cookbook', the recipe for Pignoli Cookies is there.

Hey Wolfie!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

@KingstonsMom  Hey girl...How is it in your neck of the woods?? Still coming there!

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Honored Contributor

@forrestwolf 

That would be so much fun, GF!Heart

It's nice and warm here, upper 70's, but the pollen is driving me crazy, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

@KingstonsMom TOTALLY UNDERSTAND...Woman Frustrated

images.jpg

Valued Contributor

@forrestwolf wrote:

He said the recipe is in the cookbook with the TSV, and it can be downloaded on the product page...Try checking there....

WELCOME ABOARD....Woman Very Happy

@forrestwolf 

I just downloaded the book...it is 241 pages!  So it appears to be his entire book that is also being included with the air fryer oven!  That is a bonus!  I have an air fryer so I'm sure some or many of these recipes can be used in the original round air fryer versions!

Trusted Contributor

@Scorpio1971  

I downloaded it as well, hoping to get some new inspirational ideas...Just do not care for my Air Fryer, so maybe this will help....