Esteemed Contributor
Found this on wine and glue.com it looks good for the holidays. 8 oz cream cheese room temperature..........1/2 cup eggnog room temperature.........1 tsp. vanilla extract.........1/2 tsp. rum extract...........1/2 tsp. cinnamon .........1/4 tsp nutmeg.........1and 1/2 cups powdered sugar packed......................... Beat cream cheese till smooth, mix in vanilla, rum, cinnamon and nutmeg.......Beat in the eggnog then the powdered sugar.........Store in airtight container till ready to use, serve with graham crackers or ginger snaps cookies.
Respected Contributor

My husband loves egg nog - will have to try this!

Honored Contributor

You can add rum or brandy flavoring, and nutmeg to a can of French vanilla icing, also

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

Why would the Eggnog need to be room temperature? I would think you would put in Refrigerator after making? Am I correct? I love Egg Nog and look for recipes using it.

Esteemed Contributor
I copied the recipe as posted at the site, I would definitely put this in the fridge till you use it. As for room temp on the nog, no idea.
Valued Contributor
On 12/10/2014 Katey1261 said:

Why would the Eggnog need to be room temperature? I would think you would put in Refrigerator after making? Am I correct? I love Egg Nog and look for recipes using it.

This sounds yummy!! Thanks for posting!!

Katey1261 - I'm wondering if having the egg nog at room temp makes it easier to mix? I did go to the page where the recipe was, and it says to refrigerate in an airtight container until ready to serve. (as Digo suggested)