Regular Contributor
I just saw this and I thought it looked delicious and nice for a holiday dinner or even a regular weeknight dinner for something special. I would probably make it with 3 to 4 cups of roasted corn and I'd use reduced fat cream cheese , cut the butter in half and use reduced fat cheddar and use a smaller amount of cheese too , but Im watching my weight. I think it would be just as good like this. Anyway, I thought maybe someone else might enjoy this one too. I'm going to have it with some meatloaf Smiley Happy Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Regular Contributor
Ignore the ""make sausage balls with jalapeño"" it popped up on the recipe lol
Super Contributor

Oh those sausage balls would be a good addition!

Looks yummy! Thanks MissButtercup!

Regular Contributor
Lol they would!!
Honored Contributor
I bet some crumbled bacon would be good in it too.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I use Martha Stewart's recipe for creamed corn. Easy and so good!

Regular Contributor
I just made this and it's DELICIOUS!! OMG so so good. I took two boxes of frozen corn (I used way more than two cups like it said, I used 2 10 ounce boxes) I roasted it in a nonstick skillet. Then I put the milk, garlic and cream cheese in the pan and let it get melty and it turned into a sauce. I added a bit more milk because it was too thick for me. I added salt and pepper to taste. I left out the thyme because my granny can't eat spices of any kind. Put it in a casserole and topped with just a sprinkling of cheddar. Probably half of what the recipe said. OMG. So good!! A keeper! It would be good with chopped scallions in it too. Lots of room for improvisation. Smiley Happy