Honored Contributor

Easy Peasy Thanksgiving Sides?

Easy peasy Thanksgiving sides they said . . . these are easy they said . . . hey wait a minute they really are!

Many of these are old tried and true recipes but a couple (those Mile High rolls look out of this world) and those Mac and Cheese appetizer cups may be a new look for your holiday table (also a nice, easy recipe for those that may be looking to dip their toe into the fresh cranberries waters).  Enjoy!:

https://damndelicious.net/2018/11/04/easy-peasy-thanksgiving-side-dishes-that-anyone-can-make/

Trusted Contributor

Re: Easy Peasy Thanksgiving Sides?

Thanks for posting! I like easy peasy!! They look delicious, too!Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

Easy peasy Thanksgiving sides they said . . . these are easy they said . . . hey wait a minute they really are!

Many of these are old tried and true recipes but a couple (those Mile High rolls look out of this world) and those Mac and Cheese appetizer cups may be a new look for your holiday table (also a nice, easy recipe for those that may be looking to dip their toe into the fresh cranberries waters).  Enjoy!:

https://damndelicious.net/2018/11/04/easy-peasy-thanksgiving-side-dishes-that-anyone-can-make/

@momtochloe  Her recipes are great overall.  Last Christmas, I bought DD and myself her cookbook, and I have a huge file of recipes.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for posting @momtochloe!   Those mac and cheese cups do look interesting but so does that butternut squash mac and cheese with bacon!  Will have to take a closer look at all those recipes later today! 

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl I agree, hers is one of my favorite sites and always look forward to hearing from her and seeing what's new.  One of my all time favorite chicken recipes came from DD and I have been a huge fan ever since.

Honored Contributor

@mustang66lady wrote:

Thanks for posting @momtochloe!   Those mac and cheese cups do look interesting but so does that butternut squash mac and cheese with bacon!  Will have to take a closer look at all those recipes later today! 

Oh thanks @mustang66lady my friend as I know some of them are pretty tried and true but some of them could given some folks some different ideas for their holidays tables but also help some that may be hosting one of their first holidays and give them some fool proof menu ideas for their day too!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@momtochloe

We have to practice "creative cooking" at our house since I only have two functioning burners on my stove.  That crockpot escalloped potatoes, the mac and cheese cups, make ahead crescent rolls-all great for us!   Not just for this time of year but any get together because these are every day type foods for Sunday dinners, etc.  Thanks again-I have been busy copying and pasting to my folders!

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

Thank you for sharing @momtochloe

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.