Honored Contributor

Easy One Skillet Meal: 30-Minute Hearty Italian Sausage and Potatoes

For those that recently purchased the new Curtis Stone All Day pan and for those that like easy one skillet recipes. This looks yummy 😋 

Easy One Skillet Meal: 30-Minute Hearty Italian Sausage and Potatoes

B4584EFC-3B77-4318-9BCC-45C3B00306FE.jpeg

This fabulous Italian-inspired dish comes together all in one skillet and the herbs and spices really make the flavors pop. Plus, the sausage and potatoes make this perfect for my meat and potatoes man.

Ingredients

• 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
  • 1 lb basil chicken sausage (any sausage can be used)
  • ½ sweet onion, chopped into ½-inch pieces
  • 1 lb red potatoes, chopped into ½-inch pieces
  • 2 garlic cloves, minced
  • 1 pint cherry tomatoes, sliced in half (divided)
  • 1 Tbsp chopped rosemary
  • 1 Tbsp chopped basil
  • ½ tsp kosher salt
  • ½ tsp fresh ground black pepper

Preparation

1. Warm oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, add sausage and cover. Cook until browned, turning once. After sausages are browned add potatoes, onion, salt and pepper. Cover. Stir often.
  2. Remove sausages once they are mostly cooked through. Spread potato mixture across skillet and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
  3. Slice sausage into ½” pieces and return to pan. Add rosemary, garlic and ½ of tomatoes. Cook about 5 minutes or until tomatoes are cooked. Add basil, remaining tomatoes and stir to combine. Serve and enjoy!
  4. Time-Saving Tips: Time saving tips: Start your sausage and then do your prep; potatoes and onions, then garlic, tomatoes and herbs. You will have dinner on the table in 30 minutes!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Easy One Skillet Meal: 30-Minute Hearty Italian Sausage and Potatoes

@Chi-town girl   Thanks for the recipe.  My pan is with UPS right now, so I have time to shop for what I need to try it. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Easy One Skillet Meal: 30-Minute Hearty Italian Sausage and Potatoes

@millieshops wrote:

@Chi-town girl   Thanks for the recipe.  My pan is with UPS right now, so I have time to shop for what I need to try it. 

@millieshops - I'm excited to read reviews of the pan & to swap recipes 😁

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri