Honored Contributor

Easy Lemon Pepper Chicken 🍋

Lemon pepper chicken - air fryer cooking method. This easy recipe needs 3 ingredients and less than 20 minutes 🍋

Use chicken tenders instead of cutting the whole chicken breasts in half, which saves time and makes each piece the perfect size for the air fryer.

Coat the tenders in the lemon-pepper marinade, letting any excess drip off

Cover the tenders in panko, patting them down to make sure each piece was completely coated. Without a good coating, the chicken won't come out crunchy.

Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit for two or three minutes before spraying the basket and the chicken with a little oil.

Cook the tenders for eight minutes, then flip them over, spraying the chicken with more oil.

Cook for another six or so minutes, until it is golden brown and totally crunchy.

Serve with a nice Caesar salad, lemon pasta and grilled or roasted asparagus. Make an extra batch for leftovers! 

FB38ECF1-80CF-4191-84E4-2BB2EC448FD0.jpeg

375229EF-D66F-4E1D-9C13-598DA9DF867D.jpeg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Easy Lemon Pepper Chicken 🍋

I use the lemon-pepper marinade on my cornish hens when I don't use Italian dressing.  I also use if on my salmon whenI cook them.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif