Honored Contributor

Easy/Good Pork Chop Recipe.......Who Do I Thank?

I think this recipe came from the boards. I wrote it down but did not make note of who it was from. This is a good recipe.....so easy.....no mess, etc. I have even changed it for 2 pork chops since it is just my husband and myself. So, here it is........it can be "tweaked" a bit....I do 2 pork chops.....and sometimes just do one pat of butter, olive oil and Worcestershire sauce on top........a recipe you can make your own. I just had them tonight.......I use Loin chops with bone in...........very moist......no mess clean up...love this recipe for taste, fixing ease, and easy clean up too. LET ME KNOW IF THIS IS YOUR RECIPE AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

PORK COPS IN FOIL

4 pork chops

1 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning

8 tablespoons butter

8 tablespoons olive oil

4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce

Preaheat oven to 400*. Tear off a generous sheet of aluminum foil for each chop, enough to wrap and seal completely. Coat both sides of each chop with lemon pepper seasoning. Put 1 tablespoon butter and 1 tablespoon olive oil in the middle of each square of foil. Put the peppered chops on top of the butter and oil. Put 1 tablespoon of butter and 1 tablespoon olive oil on top of ech chop. Add 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce over the top of each chop. Wrap each chop tightly and place in a baking dish in middle rack of oven..Bake for 35 minutes.

* For 2 chops.....and, if I want more time before eating, I fix as recipe calls except I only put on top of chop butter, olive oil and Worchestersire sauce.....I put in a 350 oven for 1 hour.

This is a recipe I think you can work for any number of chops.

Who posted this? Thanks again.........verrrry good!