Honored Contributor

Does someone have a link to David's sausage balls?

The ones made with Bisquick?  Long story but I can't find my link or paper copy.

Honored Contributor

Re: Does someone have a link to David's sausage balls?

here is a link tto a thread that contains a couple of recipes.....not sure if any of them are specifically the one that DV had. surprised it is not in his online recipe pages.

Have you made David's mother's sausage balls or bi... - Blogs & Forums (qvc.com)

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]
Honored Contributor

How funny is this?  I am the original poster on that thread, I must go into a sausage ball craving once a year.  And losing the recipe twice, that's partially QVC's fault for shutting down the old forum and all those links.  At least they don't work for me, my computer guru installed a new hard drive in this *&^% Dell and more links were lost.  The paper copy loss is on me, I know it's in the drawer somewhere.  But once Thanksgiving meal is over, I can do some of these for DH.  

Respected Contributor

Oh yum

Thanks for this post.  I had never heard of these but certainly will try them. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

I made some sausage balls from a Bisquick recipe one year.  The were so disgustingly greasy, we couldn't eat them.  The recipe was on the box so David's probably was a copycat.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Some may laugh at me but I think there's an art to making sausage balls...and I don't know what it is. I have made some good ones and I've made some bad ones. 😖 It's been years since I made any so maybe I'll give them a whirl for old times sake.