Honored Contributor

Re: Dill Pickle Pasta Salad Recipe

Hi all - this recipe is a WINNER 🏆

Everyone loved it - there are no leftovers!!!

The dressing is very yummy - it would also be nice for tossed/greens salad. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I finally made it. It is presently in the refrigerator chilling.

I must say I like the dressing alot. So simple and so good.

Can't wait to eat it for dinner. Even not chilled yet it was mighty tasty.

And next time I am going to Sam's Club and buying a LARGE jar of dill pickles for $2.00. I could not believe how many pickles it took to make 2 cups. So I am not going to use the small jars from the grocery for $3.99. But what should I expect - it is Dill Pickle Salad.

Thanks for sharing the recipe. I can't wait.

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl I finally got all the ingredients to make this salad & you are so right, it is absolutely delicious.  It's just a little different take on pasta salad & so worth it.  Thanks for sharing the recipe.

Frequent Contributor

My son loves dill pickles and gave me a similar recipe. It was delicious. My brother in law stuck his nose up at the thought of it and when he finally tasted it he loved it. This is the recipe I used.

https://togetherasfamily.com/dill-pickle-pasta-salad/

Honored Contributor

@colleena wrote:

@Chi-town girl I finally got all the ingredients to make this salad & you are so right, it is absolutely delicious.  It's just a little different take on pasta salad & so worth it.  Thanks for sharing the recipe.

@colleena - you're welcome! I love it when a recipe is easy and sooooo yummy! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri