Regular Contributor

DiAnne, I lost your recipe for pork loin appetizer.

I have made your pork loin as an appetizer so often, just again several months ago.  Now I cannot find the easy recipe.  It is easy to make and always a hit, particularly when I serve it with your curry mayo sauce.  I did a search, but with no results.  If you have time, would you please repost.  And thanks for sharing your terrific recipes.  Whenever I see you post, I know it will be good.  Cece

Esteemed Contributor

Re: DiAnne, I lost your recipe for pork loin appetizer.

@cece5231@DiAnne, sounds good😎.  I'll be waiting too!  LM

Valued Contributor

This sounds very good, I will be waiting.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@cece5231

I looked all over for this recipe.  The last couple of years I have been redoing the "recipe mess" I had with notebooks.  Getting rid of some old recipes and adding new ones healthier ones.  To be honest I don't remember this recipe.  Sorry.  

Regular Contributor

Thanks, DiAnne.  As I remember the idea of making the pork tenderloin as an appetizer is what hooked me to begin with.....  And as my Mom always said. "Presentation, presentation, presentation."  Your idea of slicing and fanning it on a platter/plate and serving with curry mayo was something I had never thought about.   I know how to fix the pork, it is the mayo that has me stumped.  Thank you for looking.  Know this is one of the best appetizers I like to make and take.  Cece

Respected Contributor

@cece5231 

If you find the recipe for the pork tenderloin and the curry mayo sauce, please post it. It sounds delicious!Smiley Happy

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Regular Contributor

@Starpolisher, as I recall, I fixed a 2 lb. tenderloin according to package directions (20 mins per pound @ the temp on the package.) I check it before the time is up to be sure it is not dry and over done.  We found a light pink is perfect for us.  Let it rest a shot time  then slice thinly. For serving, "fan" the slices around a place/platter, cover with foil until ready to serve.  Serve with curry mayonnaise in center, and small rye bread.

NOTE:  that is what I remember.  Not absolutely sure of oven temp or amount of curry because before this recipe, I had never used curry nor fixed a small loin.  Start with a small amount of curry and add more as you like.  I usually omit the rye, people usually pick .... And only touch ...  their own slice of pork, dip it, and eat it.  Everyone really loves this.