Honored Contributor

Re: David V's French Onion Chicken

@spud188 wrote:

How about sharing the recipe?

@spud188. On the left side of the page where they list each forum, look beneath where it says customer care. You will see "blogs" it is on the second page posted by David V.

Respected Contributor

Re: David V's French Onion Chicken

[ Edited ]

I made this on Thursday night for company. I told them we were having chicken but didn't tell them what kind. After taking the first bite one quest said "French Onion Soup!" It turned out Great and was Delicious! I made the sauce a little thicker and served it with rice, honeyed carrots, spinach and fresh Jersey corn on the cob. Next time I think I'll make it on top of the stove. I don't think you need the slow cooker, especially since you have to start out on top of the stove. I used  boneless, skinless chicken breast and thanks to @vabreeze I made 3lbs. of caramelized onions in the slow cooker the day before. I used two cups of the caramelized onions in the recipe. I also add a little gravy master for color and flavor. Everyone loved it! Two went home with the recipe. It's easy and Delicious.I'll definitely make it again. It's a keeper!Smiley LOL

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran