Honored Contributor

@ciao_bella This sounds a lot like the pasta salad from Chelsea's Tea Room.  It has a lot of dill but also ranch and fresh lemon juice.

Honored Contributor

@ciao_bella , 

This looks delicious. I will make it for sure. 

Thank you so much. 

We love pasta salads. 

Esteemed Contributor

I always chop up pickles, and add to my pasta salad. It is so good!

Valued Contributor

@ciao_bella had your dill pickle pasta salad with grilled salmon tonight.  We enjoyed it!  Thanks for sharing.

Respected Contributor

@mizree  So glad you enjoyed the pickle pasta salad!  It's a nice change from the same old, same old.  Smiley Happy

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Trusted Contributor

Thank you for sharing this recipe! I had saved it and had it on my list to make for a couple weeks. Today was the day to make it! I made it as written except I didn't have sour cream so I used greek yogurt instead. It turned out great Smiley Happy I'm looking forward to having leftovers for lunch tomorrow. This recipe is a keeper! I had been in a cold pasta salad rut of always making the same one over and over so finding this and having it taste soooo good was a great surprise. 

Honored Contributor

@ciao_bella 

@FindingMyJoy and I were both inspired to try this salad.  I made it as printed but left out the onion because of the recall.  I am taking some to a friend who is having chemo so I decided to be safe.  I am always looking for new pasta salads and this was delicious.  Thanks for sharing.  

Respected Contributor

@FindingMyJoy  So glad you enjoyed it!

Respected Contributor

Re: DILL PICKLE PASTA SALAD

[ Edited ]

@DiAnne @FindingMyJoy  I'm glad you enjoyed the pasta salad.  I, too, get in the same old, same old pasta salad rut and look for new ideas. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: DILL PICKLE PASTA SALAD

[ Edited ]

@ciao_bella   I wonder if you could use dill pickle relish instead of having to chop the pickles or maybe that wouldn't have the same crunch as the pickles?      Sounds good, tho Smiley Happy