Respected Contributor

Re: Crock Pot....Golden Pork with Cinnamon-Sugar Apples

This sounds very nice...ill have to give it a whirl😁...hubby will like this! Thanks for sharing!
Honored Contributor

This does sound good, will have to try it.

Super Contributor

I made this tonight and it was delicious!  I had to tweak it a little bit because I didn't have the Golden Mushroom soup.  I had a packet of Lipton Recipe Secrets Onion Mushroom mix so I used that with a cup of water.  The pork was so tender, juicy and flavorful.  For the last 45 minutes when I added the apples, I raised the temp in the slow cooker to high so the apples would cook.  This recipe is definitely a keeper.

Respected Contributor

@walker , I bought everything yesterday...im going to make this probably tomorrow 😋

Honored Contributor

Thanks for all the replies.  I am happy you like the recipe.

I just made it recently and now I am hungry for it again! 
Enjoy!  

Respected Contributor

@walker ,  I'm making it right now!!  Smells delicious.  I also browned the pork loin with seasoning before placing in crock pot, I hope it'll be ok.  I was pleasantly surprised to use the Golden Mushroom soup, it smelled tasty, and the deep color is much more appetizing than the plain one...I never knew about it.   Ill report back tonight 😋

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Dazlin .....hope you like it!!!  I don't think browning first would be a problem.  I will be anxious to get your recipe review! 😁

Respected Contributor

@walker ...we just ate it.   It's really a sweet, savory meal.  First thing hubby said was, this is like a holiday meal.   My pork was fall apart tender,  super juicy with the gravy from the soup mixture.  ( I could easily make shredded pork).  I made mashed potatoes for the side.   Hubby asked for a 2nd plate😁.  Everything was  really very tasty, comforting hearty meal, and the apples are an added delight.   Easy to prep too.    I have plenty leftover too😀.    I'd love to post a pic, but this site doesn't let me, says file too large,  even though I try go on smaller size. 

Weird, I used be able to post pics, and lately I can't. 

Anyway,  great recipe 😋

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Dazlin ...thanks for letting me know how dinner turned out.  I did same as you did...served with mashed potatoes....enough leftover for another meal.  Second meal I served with noodles....like you said...almost like shredded  pork second time around so noodles worked out great.  Good either way!! A nice comfort meal once or twice during Fall/Winter months. 

Note to @BklynKinsey ....missed your message but glad you tried recipe also and found it to be a keeper.

To all....thanks and enjoy if you try or file in your memory recipe file for "someday".

Occasional Contributor

This was just wonderful?  It will be a favorite recipe in my collection.

@walker wrote:

@Dazlin ...thanks for letting me know how dinner turned out.  I did same as you did...served with mashed potatoes....enough leftover for another meal.  Second meal I served with noodles....like you said...almost like shredded  pork second time around so noodles worked out great.  Good either way!! A nice comfort meal once or twice during Fall/Winter months. 

Note to @BklynKinsey ....missed your message but glad you tried recipe also and found it to be a keeper.

To all....thanks and enjoy if you try or file in your memory recipe file for "someday".