Honored Contributor

Re: Cranberry (or other fruit) Coffee Cake Heaven

How I love cranberry anything. I made cranberry and dried cherry sauce one year for Thanksgiving that was devine. I have a cranberry mousse that I make each year too that is beautiful and delicious. This coffee cake is spectacular to look at and I'm sure really good to eat.

Esteemed Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

How I love cranberry anything. I made cranberry and dried cherry sauce one year for Thanksgiving that was devine. I have a cranberry mousse that I make each year too that is beautiful and delicious. This coffee cake is spectacular to look at and I'm sure really good to eat.

wagirl, this cake was one of the best I ever made! If you love cranberries, you will love this!

Would you mind sharing your cranberry & dried cherry sauce recipe, please!?

OP, thank you very much for sharing this recipe! I couldn't believe how easy this was to make!

Super Contributor

I bought an extra bag of cranberries (before Thanksgiving) just to try this recipe. . .It is delicious and I got many compliments when I served it at Church last night.  As I was mixing it up, I was afraid I'd left an ingredient out (no baking powder/soda/yeast) but thankfully not.  I served it slightly warm - fabulous!!  It's quick, inexpensive and delicious; perfect for this time of year with a cup of hot tea/coffee!  Thank you for the recipe, it's a keeper!!!

New Contributor

please share your cranberry mouse recipe so we might all enjoy it.

Respected Contributor

@ECBG

I made your recipe this afternoon and DH tried it after dinner and he loves it!  I cannot have it because I am lactose intolerant but DH is usually very picky.  Thank you so much for posting this wonder recipe.