Honored Contributor

Cranberry Pecan Pie Crust Leaves

[ Edited ]

I am making these treats to serve with sliced pears and hot tea tonight for DH and I for an after dinner/evening snack Smiley Happy

The recipe comes from a blog I follow "Home is Where the Boat is" that I highly recommend.

Anyway, it's a very simple recipe...just 3 ingredients...pie crust, pecans and dried cranberries.

https://homeiswheretheboatis.net/2012/11/23/cranberry-pecan-pie-crust-leaves/

Valued Contributor

Re: Cranberry Pecan Pie Crust Leaves

Thanks for the yummy looking recipe and the blog info, I just signed up.  Love their  pie crust down the page.  Thanks a lot.

Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise, please let us know how they turn out. I've been thinking of making them, too. They certainly are cute!

Thanks, 

pup

Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise ~ sounds yummy, and they'll be a nice accompanyment with the pears.  Enjoy your desert, and evening!

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

@Susan Louise, please let us know how they turn out. I've been thinking of making them, too. They certainly are cute!

Thanks, 

pup

@pupwhipped  For a sweeter version, one could sprinkle cinnimon sugar or some shredded white chocolate over the pecans and dried cranberries before putting the top crust on top, and then using the cookie cutters Smiley Very Happy