Trusted Contributor

so many good ideas!

I like mine on a tomato slice, topped with everything bagel seasoning.   Or I mix in some fruit preserves.

Honored Contributor

I always had large curd with a national brand.

Honored Contributor

Fruit.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Cottage Cheese

[ Edited ]

The hands-down winner for Best Cottage Cheese, in my opinion, is Daisy 2-percent milkfat reduced fat version.

Creamy enough that I don't notice the reduced-fat label, which I normally avoid in other products.

Delicious with a mix of canned pineapple/mandarin oranges, fresh watermelon, or any other fruit whether canned or fresh.

Valued Contributor

Full Fat of course, with Good Season Italian Dressing

Also with pears, sharp cheese and Little dollop of Dukes or Hellmans mayo

Honored Contributor

Re: Cottage Cheese

[ Edited ]

My favorite brand is Friendship 2% milk fat cottage cheese. I add chives and Cherub Cherry tomatoes. Delicious!

Respected Contributor

I like to mix it with sweetener and cinnamon and then put it in the  microwave  just long enough to warm it up. It's a good thing to eat when I am weight watching, and that is frequent. It reminds me of cheese cake.

Esteemed Contributor

@Knit-Chick wrote:

so many good ideas!

I like mine on a tomato slice, topped with everything bagel seasoning.   Or I mix in some fruit preserves.

@Knit-Chick 

I have had to have some dental surgery recently and I considered cottage cheese with EBS as my "dental" diet!   I love it mixed with everything bagel seasoning but I also love it mixed with pineapple or sliced bananas.  I will have to try it on top of a slice of tomato with the EBS added-thanks for posting!

Esteemed Contributor

Love cottage cheese just plain 

Frequent Contributor

Pickled beets