Honored Contributor

I thought some here might like to find out what's available by way of HAM.

Ham steaks, large and three to a pack, and a half ham, not spiralized.  I got those for us because there are just three of us but I also wanted a chunk for lentils and soup, good until July something.

Stuffed grape leaves, vegetarian.  I love these and was taught how to make them from scratch years ago by an Armenian friend.

Mediterranean Tapas platter, lots of marinated olives and cheeses.

Personal favorites: squares of differently spiced and not spiced salmon, perfect for bagels, and ready to heat beef shortribs, which I love.

Honored Contributor

Hi @Noel7 those beef short ribs have my name on them as I love them too.  What section of Costco did you find them?

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

Hi @Noel7 those beef short ribs have my name on them as I love them too.  What section of Costco did you find them?

Hi @momtochloe 🙂

The Costcos around the Bay Area carry A LOT of ready made food.  I don't know if that's usual for all Costcos or not, but at holiday time it's almost overwhelming.

They had the ham items over to the side in the back of the store, not far from the roast chicken,  The ready made short ribs were below the ham.  A fairly large package.

Honored Contributor

@Noel7 ah so I should look in the heat -n- eat section . . . thank you my friend!

I hope you are feeling well and that you and your family have a lovely Easter celebration!

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@Noel7 ah so I should look in the heat -n- eat section . . . thank you my friend!

I hope you are feeling well and that you and your family have a lovely Easter celebration!

Thank you @momtochloe.and a Happy Easter to you 😀

Respected Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

I would like to know also. I have never seen them there.

@Noel7

Honored Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@Noel7

Hi @panda1234

See message number 3 for where I found the short ribs Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@panda1234 wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@Noel7

Hi @panda1234

See message number 3 for where I found the short ribs Smiley Happy

Thanks, I am going to check this out.

Trusted Contributor

Great!  Last year our Costco only carred the spiral cut ham and husband doesn't care for that.  The Mediterranean Tappas sounds very interesting too - might have to peak at that.

Honored Contributor

Mine finally had bone in prime grade prime ribs in the meat dept ( and no I don't mean precooked) although at 80 bucks for a two bone roast I passed. Most of the time they just have boneless, so it was nice to see bone in. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval