Honored Contributor

Colleen Lopez Tequilaberry Restaurant Salad

Screenshot_2020-05-23-12-08-48.png

12734080_1220033531344956_1171115718645408869_n.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Colleen Lopez Tequilaberry Restaurant Salad

What's not to love in that salad?  Just reading the ingredients makes me hungry.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

What's not to love in that salad?  Just reading the ingredients makes me hungry.

I LOVE chopped salads. And anything with bacon, come on Woman LOL

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

I've made this salad for family get-togethers, and it is always a favorite!

Honored Contributor

@mac116 wrote:

I've made this salad for family get-togethers, and it is always a favorite!

You're welcome!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl ....Thanks for the recipe, I made it for dinner tonight.  My husband turned up his nose!! He could smell the parmesian cheese, which he really, really dislikes.

He ate what I gave him but I'll have to finish off the rest.  I only made 1/2 of a recipe, an entire head of lettuce would have been way to much.  I have enough left over for a couple more meals.  I did not toss the dressing with the lettuce, I knew it would wilt before it was all eaten.

I think I will put the dressing in my Ninja and whip it a bit more, I'd like it to be just a tad thinner....all in all it was a winner for me, thanks!

Super Contributor

@Chi-town girl  This looks wonderful.  I'm making it for sure.  Thanks for sharing!

Valued Contributor

Oh I miss that place, use to go there all the time, LOVED that salad!!!

This sota girl says pop, duck, duck, gray duck and loves tater tot hotdish
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

The print could be a little larger, getting old.  I read the ingreidents and saw 1/4 cup of sugar.  That seems like a lot, I would use less ofr none at all.  sound delicious

thanks for the recipe.

Contributor

First GO CUBS...I haven't had this salad but one similar when I was a nurse and we used to have pot lucks...so similat but you layer ingredients starting with the lettuce, caulifower,.then it called for chopped red onion,bacon,mayo and parmesan cheese...chill overnight and mix right before serving...no vinegar or sugar...so good think I'll make it again soon.