Honored Contributor

I have made it for many Summers but this year I found a Budrum cold brew coffee pot, I let the grounds and water sit in the fridge over night and then use the plunger similar to the French Press, the coffee is smooth and delicious. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox  I have 3 French presses that I received as gifts over the years. I never used any of them, and I don't have the directions anymore. I'm embarrassed to say that I'm clueless as to how to use a French press.

Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily I had never really used one before this be a little different since it is cold brew, I let the water and coffee sit in the fridge, push down the plunger and pour the coffee into a container and discard the grinds. The coffee is rich and smooth and never biter

@Desert Lily wrote:

@I am still oxox  I have 3 French presses that I received as gifts over the years. I never used any of them, and I don't have the directions anymore. I'm embarrassed to say that I'm clueless as to how to use a French press.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.